Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Menendez is starting early........

The only surprise is that that bum is starting his ILLEGAL PANDERING early.

From what I heard tonight in a radio interview, Steve Adubato - NJ insider, Menendez's legal problems could just be beginning.

Hope everyone's ready to rumble with this piece of garbage.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Well, I hope they get the b................d!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Well, I hope they get the b................d!
    JAK
    did you mean to say........the BUM TURD?

JAK
    yea, thats what I meant!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

MW
    Well, what can I say. Sure wish Kean would have had more support because the worse that could have happened has happened.

Sen. Menendez is one of those 100% illegal immigrant/open borders activist.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So is KEAN so please don't make this a race between an Amnesty vs a non Amnesty candidate as that's pure bull shit.

They're BOTH for AMNESTY.

JAK
    What do we do next?

I'm not giving up!

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

So is KEAN so please don't make this a race between an Amnesty vs a non Amnesty candidate as that's pure bull V****V.

You're dead wrong if you think Kean is the same or worse than Sen. Menendez. Please research all available evidence thoroughly before making such a claim. I don't want to go around in circles with you, but at least Kean would have fell on our side on some issues, Menendez never has and never will.

Everything is not always black and white! I feel as strong as you do about amnesty and a guest worker program (heck, I live for the issue), but when my choices are horrific or bad, I'll take bad everytime.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

So is KEAN so please don't make this a race between an Amnesty vs a non Amnesty candidate as that's pure bull V****V.

You're dead wrong if you think Kean is the same or worse than Sen. Menendez. Please research all available evidence thoroughly before making such a claim. I don't want to go around in circles with you, but at least Kean would have fell on our side on some issues, Menendez never has and never will.

Everything is not always black and white! I feel as strong as you do about amnesty and a guest worker program (heck, I live for the issue), but when my choices are horrific or bad, I'll take bad everytime.
    with all due respect, MW

You don't get it. Kean and family are on the exact same path as menendez and support the SPP & NAU.

LOL, if you really believe that he could be prevented from voting for amnesty.......I have a bridge you might want to purchase. He's sold his soul already. No GREY AREA here.

YOU need to dig into the "kean machine" for a more accurate opinion.
    the kid will do the father's bidding just as bush 2 is doing for his father.
    It's called - CFR.

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

with all due respect, MW

You don't get it. Kean and family are on the exact same path as menendez and support the SPP & NAU.

LOL, if you really believe that he could be prevented from voting for amnesty.......I have a bridge you might want to purchase. He's sold his soul already. No GREY AREA here.

YOU need to dig into the "kean machine" for a more accurate opinion.
    the kid will do the father's bidding just as bush 2 is doing for his father.
    It's called - CFR.
    Say what you will, but I've done enough research to know that Kean is not "worse" or "equal" to Sen. Menendez on the issue of illegal immigration and border security. Please don't confuse my feelings on the issue as support for Kean, but as support for something, anything, better than Sen. Bob Menendez. As Forest Gump would say, "...and that's all I have to say about that."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast