Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thank you Sosad!!! Merry Christmas to you too!

JAK, this picture choked me up....it is so precious, and one of many reason why we love America!

Thank your everyone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas Sosad and All

God Bless

"Feliz Natal"--Portuguese for MERRY CHRISTMAS--from my BRAZILIAN friend and me!

Merry Christmas!!

How nice SOSAD and a very Merry Christmas to you also! Merry Christmas to everyone at ALIPAC !! How pretty all the posts look!

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

SOSAD, Thanks for starting this thread. Such wonderful greetings from everyone!

A Very Merry Christmas Everyone

My family Christmas tradition is to watch "Its a Wonderful Life"
    And EVERY year I ask my kids what does the movie mean?
    Seems every year, I get a NEW understanding of the film, from MY KIDS perspective. They seem to get the true meaning of the film more and more every year. I guess what I'm saying is our Forefathers sacrificed so much for us, so WE could have a Wonderful Life.
    What we have here in America is a Wonderful Life, and for politicians to cheapen it so much is wrong. Maybe they should watch "Its a Wonderful Life"...And then explain to the American people what it means.

God Bless William, and all ALIPACERS
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you awesome patriots here! We had a great, fun night early last night, "American style". Four of us piled into my friend's Camaro, rolled the T-top back, and slowly (very slowly) drove through the neighborhoods and sang Christmas carols through a bullhorn. Surprisingly, most of the people appreciated and enjoyed it. Then there were the "bah humbugs." But that's TOO BAD! They don't like it, they could go back where they came from! lol It was still early, and not "illegal."... At any rate it was fun, great therapy, and it helped keep the Christmas spirit alive. God Bless all of you, and God Bless America!
    America, love it or leave it...

Peace & Light
    Anise
    Sorry for not posting graphics, I'm still not sure how to do it here.

http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... egalAliens

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you awesome patriots here! We had a great, fun night early last night, "American style". Four of us piled into my friend's Camaro, rolled the T-top back, and slowly (very slowly) drove through the neighborhoods and sang Christmas carols through a bullhorn. Surprisingly, most of the people appreciated and enjoyed it. Then there were the "bah humbugs." But that's TOO BAD! They don't like it, they could go back where they came from! lol It was still early, and not "illegal."... At any rate it was fun, great therapy, and it helped keep the Christmas spirit alive. God Bless all of you, and God Bless America!
    America, love it or leave it...

Peace & Light
    Anise
    Sorry for not posting graphics, I'm still not sure how to do it here.

http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... egalAliens

This reminds me of our annual tour of viewing Christmas lights. We had a whole tract of about 500 homes that decorated, some professionally, and it was wonderful. One family passed out expensive suckers one year. There was always a long trail of cars moving about 5 miles and hour. Then after that we would go home and have hot chocolate. What fun!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast