Friends,

A message is going out to our national contacts today redeploying all efforts into the fight against the Guest Worker Amnesty.

Release
http://www.alipac.us/forum-1.html

Ive been on several radio shows in the last 48 hours. Im on the air again today in San Antonio Texas and tomorrow in San Fransisco.

Im putting out the call for the public to tell Congress No on Guest Worker, for others to join our efforts, and Im telling the nation about the NC AP Wire Censorship here in NC and how illegal aliens are getting licenses, 44k jobs, and FHA backed mortgages!

WE NEED EVERYONE's HELP ON EACH OF THESE PROJECTS.

EVERYONE, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR TROLLS TOO!

Our moderators are doing a great job, but we need your help to be on the lookout. There is massive traffic flowing through our website as the nation seeks news and resources about illegal immigration.

Many of our allied organizations are also deluged with traffic. Especially www.wehirealiens.com

If everyone will keep an eye out, forward the AP and Winston Salem illegal news to more national and local contacts, and get lots of e-mails and faxes and calls going to Congress then we are in prime shape!

I'm sorry there is not more time for me to notify you about my media appearances. Things are just moving to fast for that now.

Keep your head down, your fingers dialing, and try to make sure you are contributing something to this effort every day.

YOU ARE HAVING AN IMPACT. From DC to NC are hearing your voices and noticing your work.

We still need more help from you getting on the national radio shows to spread the word on these efforts and stories.

William