Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message to the ALIPAC boards from William

Friends,

I just wanted to post a quick note to say that I am sorry I cannot spend much time on the boards with you as I usually do.

1. I've been a bit under the weather since the Holidays and

2. My attention is on other projects such as our fundraiser.

I really must thank our great Moderator, Administrator, and activists teams for making the wheels go round here on the website while my focus is needed elsewhere.

Also, thanks to all of you that are participating here and contributing to our Discussion Groups and activist efforts in so many ways.

I'm still reading as many of your posts and comments as possible, I just have less time to post.

Keep up the great work and we are on our way to more victories in 2007.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks William, You keep up the great work as well and I believe we are on our WAY to more Victories as well.

My prayers go out to you for a quick healing. I feel we are turning the tide too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wish I had the time to get to know many of the new activists here as much as I would like to.

W

I don`t think really won`t to know me W.
    Our prayers are with you.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I don`t think really won`t to know me W.
    Our prayers are with you.
    I enjoy getting to know and work alongside fellow activists on this issue. In the past, I have had more time to do that here on the boards.

I just ask that everyone here tries to take good care of each other and encourage each other like I would try to do if I had more time.

Solidarity and teamwork combined with leadership is what is needed and everyone needs to remember there's flesh and blood behind each screen name here.

W