Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do they get the option to not vote. It is normal for Kerry not to vote, he is never there. By why do they not have to vote? When will they HAVE to vote? Someone please help me understand this.

Of course, we all know how they will vote.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    alisab wrote:

Of course, we all know how they will vote.
    I'm sure that's exactly why they didn't vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who would vote for any of these clowns? I think they had this figured so they would not have to vote. It was all set up before the bill even came out. Thus all the closed door stuff. They don't have the nads to come out and stand on a stage and say I am for AMNESTY. Lets call it what it is McCain. Own up to it being your work you wimp.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Hmmmm maybe I'll "skip" on voting for any of them in the primary and general election. I guess it can go both way eh?

It should be a requirement that they vote, by opting out of voting they in fact sway the vote. McCain has the worst record for not voting of all of them I am sure followed by Kerry.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12