Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Message Americans Recieved From Illegal Immigrant Boycot

Your prejudice against America, its laws, and its citizens has been tolerated for far too long.
    Illegal immigrants Americans want your jobs!!!!
    Americans, close your wallets to businesses that condone and encourage illegal wages, and terrorism in America.
    Apparently we need to start with the meat packing plants that broadcast to America they are in support of sweat shop wages. They are NOT and equal opportunity employer, and they are in support of the money laundering illegal immigrants use to funnel American dollars across our borders into the corrupt countries they say they came to America to escape.
    STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM IN AMERICA.
    Give an American a job!!!!

Angel of Freedom

One big issue is that with 25 million illegals, they form parasitic economic structures that feed off the illegal communities. Alot of businesses do business with illegals only. But who pays for the schools, infrastructure, jails hoospitals, etc?

American taxpayers.

Alto fo businesses have grown from all the cheap labor, yet again, the cost of infrastucture outwieghs the benefits.

This is a cancerous growth. It will only get worse,
    America is fed up.Hopefully we come to our senses this November, and that we have a good pres canidate.

Even Dem Underground has a lot of anti-illegal postings...

I heard where one business owner said he would be out of business in two weeks if this continued. Wasn't quite sure if he was complaining because his employees weren't coming to work or if the illegals were blocking the streets so he had no customers.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I have heard of employers that also had to shut down due to not having enough employees to do business today. I say tough luck, that is what you get for hiring them in the first place.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Badmonkey said:
    Alot of businesses do business with illegals only. But who pays for the schools, infrastructure, jails hospitals, etc?
    It seems that the majority of the businesses that closed down in this area today are only businesses that cater to their own people. So, adios, amigos! Now I know that I wasn't wrong in my belief that I have never in the past ten years been a welcome customer in any store in downtown El Paso, TX.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have many stores in our community that cater to illegals, I have never set foot in any one of them, they are not selling anything that I want or need.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

they said on the radio that a nursery in the next county employees around 170 "hispanics" and only around 30+ didn't report to work
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I have learned that my elected officials have been doing a really Poor job (Didn't want to cuss; well I really did but thought better of it) If I did a job like they have done I would be fired and so would all my bosses. So I vote to fire them all and start over with a real people who can read what a law means. Who will enforce it and listen to the people. I know lets quite putting lying lawyers in office.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I have learned that my elected officials have been doing a really Poor job (Didn't want to cuss; well I really did but thought better of it) If I did a job like they have done I would be fired and so would all my bosses. So I vote to fire them all and start over with a real people who can read what a law means. Who will enforce it and listen to the people. I know lets quite putting lying lawyers in office.
    the difference between you not doing your job and elected officials not doing theirs is simple -- you're not committing a criminal act. These government officials took an oath to 'preserve, protect and defend' the Constitution and the laws of the United States and that includes the laws on immigration. When these 'officials' act contrary to the Constitution and their oath of office they are engaging in treason ... you're subject to termination, they're subject to imprisonment

Over the past several months, I've been watching closely Mexico's Vincente Fox's reactions to bills introduced by congress, and most recently Georgia's law to restrict benefits to all illegal aliens in the state.

Each time it looked like congress was getting closer to a bill that would filter through the illegal aliens, refusing work to some and retaining others, Vincente would launch a protest, and send a delegation to the White House. Shortly thereafter, the bills were either withdrawn or went into a stall.

In the back of my mind, I always thought the back-and-forth in Congress was somehow connected to oil. Now, after hearing illegal aliens stand on the DC Mall stage say, "We are in this County and we will not leave," I'm even more convinced this is a trade of humans for oil.

Mexico supplies the US with 20% of it's oil. I would not be at all suprised to learn that Fox is threatening the US with withholding oil if congress passes any kind of bill that restricts access to Mexico's "crossers" and attempts to return those already here.

Keep your ears to the ground folks! Maybe this is something you should pose to your representatives - not that any of them will give you a straight answer. Just something to keep in the back of your minds.

Do I feel we can survive if half of the illegals in the country today return to their homelands? Absolutely! Do I feel businesses will suffer? Of course they will, but they will adapt as they always have! Do I feel Americans are ready to tighten their belts and either pay higher prices at the pumps or get rid of their guzzlers? I'm not so sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast