Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

there's definitely something going on when Congress listens to illegals and Mexico's president and ignores their own citizens

Fox goes out in July, so let's hope Mexico can get a President for Mexico and not an unelected Vice-President of the United States

our elected officials need to read the Constitution -- consuls, ambassadors and ministers have NO RIGHTS to influence the laws of the United States. The countries they represent are subject to 'treaties' NOT civil rights
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Illegals for oil -yes I am sure.

China drilling for oil 100 miles off the coast of Florida and tapping into the Gulf oil fields - yes, thank Fidel Castro.

But 20 million,- which is closer to the actual number than 12 million, people use a lot of oil and natural resources.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

former mexico city mayor obrador

Well, they are saying the most likely candidate in to win in the mexico is the former mayor of mexico city-obrador. I hear he is not for big business or the exploitation of the poor. I also hear he wants to dismantle the whole NAFTA thing which was one reason why many americans as well as mexicans lost their jobs. Well, we will see. I have heard he is not going to be an advocate for illegal aliens from mexico who are in the U.S.. I sure do hope it is true. That would mean that groups like la raza etc will not be in cohouts with him.[/i]

sonali, that would be great if it is true.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: former mexico city mayor obrador

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Well, they are saying the most likely candidate in to win in the mexico is the former mayor of mexico city-obrador. I hear he is not for big business or the exploitation of the poor. I also hear he wants to dismantle the whole NAFTA thing which was one reason why many americans as well as mexicans lost their jobs. Well, we will see. I have heard he is not going to be an advocate for illegal aliens from mexico who are in the U.S.. I sure do hope it is true. That would mean that groups like la raza etc will not be in cohouts with him.[/i]
    looks like this guy will be a 'natural ally' for the CITIZENS of this country ... NAFTA can be terminated
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12