Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message deleted

This message edited and deleted. Please see bottom message. Thanks.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Wow. That's a load!

Each one of those operational links you have posted help elevate those sites on the web!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Each one of those operational links you have posted help elevate those sites on the web!

W
    Hey W. Not my intent to cause those adversarial URLs to become elevated. They are, in fact, anti-American dirt bag scum sucking leech websites dedicated to the destruction of our society.

Posting the URLs shows good guys what these dirt-bag parasites are out there doing.

So.... is it prudent to assume that the search engine bots out there, do what they do, and the subversive websites are placed into high esteem and presented to the public by google, yahoo and other search engines? It would seem so.

So... yeah, strong point. The search engine bots have to be considered.

Well, I zeroed out the top posted message, it becomes damage control. Guess I moderated myself this time. Sorry about not considering the 3rd order effects. My bad.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MW
    Hmmm........guess I missed another good one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We should post the links to those who threaten us as Americans.

Remember, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Maybe we can mount counter protests to their marches, and gatherings. They do it to us. Let them throw the stones, and it will come out what their true agenda is about. Then maybe, more Americans will become galvinized.

So.... is it prudent to assume that the search engine bots out there, do what they do, and the subversive websites are placed into high esteem and presented to the public by google, yahoo and other search engines? It would seem so.

Search engine bots can see links to other sites only if enclosed in BBCode URL or HTML anchor tags. Outside these tags, bots just read them as ordinary text and don't follow them.

In fact, phpBB forums can be set up to prevent bots from following any links at all.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Hi Hilander and Northofthecity,

I can post it back into the Registered Users Only section if that would be secure enough (secure from things or functions that would otherwise "elevate" the urls). I still have the formatted content.

Should I?

Thanks much,
    Coto

Why not. The best way to fight is to know what the opposition is up to.

Hi Hylander_1314

Sorry for previously misspelling your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Why not. The best way to fight is to know what the opposition is up to.
    Done. It's there. Look for my post there dated today, Mar 15.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast