Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

MESSAGE FROM WILLIAM: 19 CALLS NEEDED BY THOUSANDS NOW!!!!!

Message from W posted in Announcements!!! I am posting it here for those of you who have not seen it !!!!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need many thousands of you to make 19 calls followed up with e-mails, faxes, or letters.

By applying pressure to the statewide Democrat candidates in North Carolina, you will be making an effort that is applied in the best strategic location to stop illegal aliens from being in NC Community Colleges.

Should this effort succeed, you will be setting the stage for changes in 2008 that can reverse the damage!

Please review and distribute ALIPAC's press release carefully. It contains many messages you will need as you craft your own.

PRESS RELEASE
    John Edwards & NC Democrats Will Pay Price for Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2760-thread-1-0.html

Again, it is our policy at ALIPAC to have everyone craft their own distinct messages. This extra legwork is done for maximum impact and chance of success.

Here is a suggested sample for your calls.

"Yes, I am calling to tell DEMOCRAT candidate _________ that the decision by DEMOCRAT Governor Mike Easley and DEMOCRAT Martin Lancaster to force NC Community Colleges to accept illegal aliens will cost all Democrats including __________ at the polls in 2008. It is my understanding that the Democrats of NC have made this decision, have blocked almost all enforcement legislation in the General Assembly, issued hundreds of thousands of licenses to illegal aliens, and have pushed for other benefits for illegal aliens and their supporting groups.

I want to see candidate _______ come out against these benefits for illegal aliens and to assure me there will be an immediate change in Raleigh or my vote, my family's votes, and our contributions will be going to Republicans in 2008."

We need you to make 19 calls and make 19 follow up written contacts to each statewide Democratic Candidate on this list....

North Carolina Statewide Democratic Candidates for 2008 (Phone, Fax, Email, Website Contact Info.)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-541673.html#541673

IF ENOUGH OF YOU RESPOND, YOU WILL SEND THESE CANDIDATES KNOCKING ON THE GOVERNOR's DOOR!

If you can only call after 5pm EST, fill their voice mails with your messages.
    Let's Roll Team!

ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

April
    LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!!! UNITED WE STAND!!!

One of the good guys in the NC Senate General Assembly:

Jamesf@ncleg.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Zeezil),

I support your views concerning illegal aliens in our community colleges, though we cannot pass any new legislation until the short session reconvenes in May 2008. At this time, legislation will be introduced regarding this matter, as many of the Republican members are against this issue.

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Jim Forrester

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:09 PM
    To: Sen. James Forrester
    Subject: Pass law to stop requirement for Comm. Colleges to admit illegal aliens

Dear Assemblyman Forrester:

I am appalled by the decision to require North Carolina Community Colleges to admit illegal aliens. This flies in the face of logic and is opposed by the vast majority of state residents and citizens nationwide. Citizens are fed up with the pandering and coddling of illegal aliens by legislatures, politicians, business and individuals who think it is just fine to ignore our country's immigration laws.

Illegal aliens are illegally in our country. It is as simple as that. Illegal means it is prohibited by law. Being illegally in our country means you have broken our immigration law and by remaining and operating in our country you have also broken a host of other laws.

Will you please tell me why it is OK to ignore that fact that illegal aliens have broken our laws yet are allowed to remain and operate in our country with impunity and even receive encouragement and benefits in doing so? Let me start by reminding you that any alien who is present in the United States in violation of Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien Act" or any other law of the United States is deportable. So instead of enforcing our immigration laws, North Carolina is going to ensure illegal aliens entry into community colleges? Beside the fact that it is against US law to aid and abet illegal aliens, can the North Carolina Community College System ensure that not one citizen student will be displaced from attending community college or be closed out of a class because of the presence of illegal aliens? Since the community college system does receive taxpayer dollars for its operation, how do they justify allowing illegal aliens to attend and, in fact, encourage their attendance?

I want the NC General Assembly to pass a law stopping this illegal practice and I want all perpetrators involved with this decision making arrested and charged with violations of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act. I have listed the applicable sections of violations they should be charged with below:

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I spoke directly with John Hendrix (he answers his phone) about this issue. He is against amnesty and is against allowing illegal aliens into the community colleges.
    He said he supports three things:
    -Enforce the borders
    -Enforce immigration laws, no amnesty
    -Remove immigration quotas and allow practically anyone who wants to come, come in through a streamlined legal process.

All was going well with my conversation with him until he said that. I told him in no way would I support his 'no quotas' approach and told him why. I said he was doing well in his imigration platform until then. I said before I would consider supporting you, you would have to revise that part of your platform. I told him that I would speak to him further about that and for him to be successful with citizens he would have to retract that 'no quotas' approach.

John Ross Hendrix
    Hendrix used to be a Rebublican but resigned from the party "in disgust" and registered as a Democrat in 2006
    (919) 815-1522
    John Hendrix for U.S. Senate website: http://www.hendrixcampaign.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spoke with Kay Hagan's office staffer. She seemed to agree with everything I said:

NC Sen. Kay Hagan
    N.C. State Senator, having served 9 years
    (919) 733-5856
    Kayh@ncleg.net
    Kay Hagan for U.S. Senate website: http://www.kayhagan.com/index.htm
    Linda Cary, Campaign Manager (e-mail): info@kayhagan.com

Called Jim Neal's campaign office and got voice mail. Left my message and asked for a call back as to his stance.

Jim Neal
    a very wealthy Wall Street investor
    919-249-5985
    Toll-Free: 866-374-3462
    Fax: 919-869-2801
    Jim Neal for U.S. Senate: http://jimnealforsenate.com/

I thought I was working on the same thread as last week....hellloooo I am confused.... OK I will go figure it out as i may be giveing out the wrong link!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK this is the latest and newest directions so I am now giving this link out!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/7
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( Instructions @ contact information)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92808.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK this is the latest and newest directions so I am now giving this link out!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/3
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( Instructions @ contact information)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92808.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Thanks SOSAD! I started a new link to make sure everyone got the new message from W.

GREAT JOB PATRIOTS!!!! LETS KEEP THOSE PHONE LINES HOT AND THOSE EMAILS FLYING!!!!

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! Illegal immigration is a national tradgedy that affects everyone at the local, regional and state level nationwide! Every American citizen is negatively affected. The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast