Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was very powerful and it sure helped me to get alittle spirit back and be ready as ever to make this Stand with all of my fellow US Americans !

[/img]
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Giving up or giving in is not an option. Thanks W.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I see a whole army of my countrymen,
    here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
    free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"
    "Two thousand against ten?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will
    run - and live!"
    "Yes!" Wallace shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you
    will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
    would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
    one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell
    our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
    our freedom!
    "
    To quote another William (lines from Braveheart, did William Wallace actually say this? Never mind, it is a great speech, very powerful).

Well said William. I do not plan to sit down and cry and wail and lament, there is NO time for that. I am not happy with what has happened, as I am sure millions of American feel the same way. Also, note this, on Fox News this AM, it was stated that Pat Robertson does not support McCain. What will he do next, I do not know, but to me, although I think Robertson has been a bit of a loose cannon, his word has much influence over many Americans, and it says a lot to me that he does not support him.

This is one, along with many other Americans, who will not sit back and give up as the OBL, LaRaza, Mecha, Lulac, Maldef, ACLU and other anti-American groups would like us to do. We need to remember, even when GW was running around the senate building, pushing for his amnesty, WE blocked it by nailing our senators, and we crashed their phone system with our "NO" calls.

We still have all our key players. Tancredo, Sessions...to name just two. They are still there, still fighting, and our favorite sheriff is still in AZ working to fight illegal immigration there. Nothing else has changed, we have to remember this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Behind you all the way William! A powerful and inspirational statement for true Americans!

Amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm behind you 100% . Romney as it stands was our last hope . I don't see an independent candidate coming on to right the ship either . What ever the future holds for us patroits am in with ya'll .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I agee !

We have somehow got to stick together . We need all people who love this nation and realize what they are in danger of losing to get busy .

Minorities should think twice about who they are supporting . MLK has long been gone and the ones who use him are not onyour side and never have been ! This nation was basically built by blacks and whites . It will be lost by blacks and whites .

It's not just latino illegals who are taking over our nation . The silent illegals and legal alike who have infiltrated us with lots of help from our leaders don't assimilate . They are recruiting alot of our minority citizens .

I think we need more than phone calls and emails to keep up the fight . Not taking anything away from all these great people who have helped us call, email and write letters , but I feel we need to spread out more . I just got back from trip and see billboards that we should be putting messages on . I see empty commish meetings . Many of us live near State Capitals.

We need to form a protest day and ask all Americans to get out in their cities and ask independant jounalist to help us .

The ones winnng with agendas are the ones who get in the face of these traitors and in the streets .

This will get the ones up for coming elections to pay attention . We have lost any hope for the presidential candadates to help us .

And keep on our family and friends to get involved . Mine listen a little more each time I bring it up, but still not there yet !

working4change
    Excellent William. We are with you on this!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    I think that we have to work toward getting the entire Illegal Immigration issue onto the November ballot. It's the U.S. Citizens who are demanding that Illegal Immigration be stopped in its tracks and we need to get our goal into law... by voting it into law. When the new President goes into office, he or she will have to listen to the American people.
    You are right!...We have show America that illegal immigration is destroying this country for their children and grandchildren. They need to know the truth with the real numbers...We are going to be out-numbered by the third world soon!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    I think that we have to work toward getting the entire Illegal Immigration issue onto the November ballot. It's the U.S. Citizens who are demanding that Illegal Immigration be stopped in its tracks and we need to get our goal into law... by voting it into law. When the new President goes into office, he or she will have to listen to the American people.
    You are right!...We have show America that illegal immigration is destroying this country for their children and grandchildren. They need to know the truth with the real numbers...We are going to be out-numbered by the third world soon!
    Yes Molly I shudder to think what it will be like for our children and grandchildren if we do not get this turned around. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast