Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: well..

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Well there are a lot of us who do support Ron Paul. Are you saying we aren't valuable to Alipac?
    No, I am saying that he probably wants to find someone who the majority will get behind.

William, great inspirational letter to us all.
    Thank you. Some of us despaired, but you managed to fire'em up again.

Truly, I think We all are what America represents. Love of and for our country. Great passion for her welfare and being.

We won't stand by and see her greatness nor her generosity abused or defiled.

We will defend her through whatever is thrown at her. We and She are not cowards, nor lawbreakers. We stand proudly as Americans and citizens of The Greatest Nation ever formed. No One, Nor No Country can ever take that away from us.

God Bless America, Land That I Love. Stand Beside Her and Guide Her.

Thank you William for all you do and those inspiring words. I'm ready to kick butt

william's letter

Awesome,brilliant and precisely the way I,and I assume most of us,feel.
    Thank you for existing. We all need each other now more than ever.
    It is a shame that no matter what we say,our enemies roll their collective eyes as they bask in their elitist glow.
    As we speak,they are preparing their peacemeal functionalism goody bags full of ways to discount us and demonize us. Left to them we will evolve from the "conservative-base" to "black helicoptor cooks" to "extremists" to "racists" and eventually,we will be equated with terrorists. Domestic terrorists. By design, we will be ostrisized(sp?)from the mainstream and made to be roadblocks back to prosperity and security. Americans will have to choose between constutional governance or comfort,security and prosperity. 85 million baby-boomers expecting their social security could easily be swayed to despise those who love the constitution and hold a traditionally American world-view. Same with the entitled class. We will be made to appear as anti-infastructure(read PPP/NAU),anti-convenience and cost-effective efficiency.
    I am ready. No matter what they do I will continue to remain active and increase my activity in exact proportion to their demonization until they ruin,imprison or eliminate me and those like me.
    No matter their haughtiness,arrogance and elitism,they cannot take away the fact that there are millions of us now and will still be tens of thousands after they start wittleing away at us. They cannot destroy our love for what's real and important and they cannot make us like them. Shallow,limited by their selfishness,hopeless and dependant on connections and money for their self-worth. Even if we lose,we've already won. But we must continue the fight for our children and grand children. It is their birthright.

April
    AMERICANS WILL STAND UNITED - AS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

I WON'T GIVE UP, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.
    It is this type of dedication and love for this country that will get things back on track. It will not be easy but together WE CAN DO IT!!!

God bless us all

No matter who we support as individuals,our hearts are in the right places, filled with love for our families and our country.

Please God,bless us and the USA.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345