Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Aggression And Its American Collaborators

Our own decadent willingness to hand over our country to an aggressive foreign power remains painfully obvious, the Mexicans will be fools not to continue to exploit it. We educated half their elite at Harvard and the University of Chicago, so of course they are bright enough to figure out what's going on. The biggest puzzle is how we expect them to respect a nation that clearly doesn't respect itself. It's time we did, for our sake and, in the long run, their own.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUIS ... 10228.html

Mexican leaders say they are no longer satisfied with the status quo and are not going to take it anymore

Some battles are just about to begin, as Mexican nationalists struggle to infuse their men into American government and strengthen control over their strongholds.

Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castaneda has presented a list of demands regarding 18 million Mexicans living in the U.S., about one third of them illegal, including the demand that America " respect their human rights," i.e. not enforce its own laws. They claim that the measures undertaken to deter illegal border crossings endanger the lives of the perpetrators, whom they describe as "threatened by the U.S. Border Patrol," and have called on the U.N. to deploy troops.

We are not scared of engaging the U.S. anymore". In light of our supine political correctness towards his country, this is not irrational on his part. He has vowed to defend Mexicans "without legal papers" and demanded that America give them the "education and health benefits they deserve." So we are being asked to provide socialized medicine to foreigners that we don't even have for our own people. He has ordered Mexican consulates to provide a free legal defense to Mexicans prosecuted in the U.S. or subjected to deportation proceedings.

President Fox has demanded that Mexico be treated as the U.S.'s "peer," despite the fact that one nation is a superpower and the other what was once politely referred to as a banana republic.

Our failure to defend our own borders has enabled him to threaten that the "immigrants" will keep coming illegally if the U.S. does not comply with his demands. If we would only defend those borders, this blackmail would mean nothing

They loudly demand an amnesty and voting rights for illegal aliens, protest against deportations of criminals who are illegally in the U.S, and threaten to sue local authorities if police are allowed to enforce the U.S.immigration laws or to refuse driver's licenses to illegals. And the mainstream media act as if all these things don't happen or else openly side with the defenders of illegality and anti-Americanism

The Texas legislature recently conducted an entire session in Spanish.

I'm confused.......when did Fox become the US president? I must have been sleeping when all this happened!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castaneda has presented a list of demands regarding 18 million Mexicans living in the U.S.)

This gets more interesting as time goes by.

Where are our own 'leaders'???

MJ

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    TOM TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

I honestly believe if we can get him in office, we will have America back. It might take us a bit, but I truly believe he could do it, with a no nonsense approach, and I bet, that any Mexican leader would not stand a chance at arguing with him.

What needs to be done to convince him and the GOP to do it? We need to be pushing for it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really......doesn't pay to fall asleep anymore. Oh.....and call the UN for troops? What on earth is going on? And this isn't a terrorist threat? Will someone please wake me up from this nightmare?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and have called on the U.N. to deploy troops.

Does anyone have a link to how the UN and the Bush administration responded to this?

This is unbelievable!

Margaritaville,
    welcome to ALIPAC
    are you by chance a fan of Jimmy Buffett. I can't answer your question but did get this interesting email today:

How they vote in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States

Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes (and gasoline).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The 2001 article quoted is absolutely prescient. Elsewhere it states: "Naturally, Mexicans, whose nationalism, unlike ours, is unashamed and on the increase, would never allow Americans to infiltrate and take control of their political system this way."

Of course not! They don't have to worry about being "politically correct"! This particularly stupid phobia of ours has cost us dearly. Americans are tip-toeing around, being sensitive, supportive, and diplomatic all the time while the illegals just march right in and take over our country while calling us names.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

JustSayNo, I hate to say it but you are correct. Due to the censorship, "political correctness" and failure in engaging those who would do harm... this nation has just been turned over and it will now be theirs.

It is, quite literally - over. Those of us who desire to teach our citizenry in how to defend themselves, their families and their country - have been squelched, censored, humiliated, spat upon, libeled, slandered, disrespected, called names, disinfranchised, scolded, turned in, punished and blatantly ignored and even "deleted".

The United States of America and it's "peaceful and eloquent" citizenry has become the laughing stock of the world and our every weakness has now been exposed.

Quite honestly, I am disgraced.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Concerenedveteran,

At times I am disgraced to call my self an american, but other times I hold out hope that this nation will again rise through the thickest and toughest of times. It's the true american spirit that will prevail. Always.

Vote Tancredo for sure!!!...that's whose getting my vote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast