Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quite honestly, I am disgraced.
    I am sorry to say that I feel EXACTLY the same way. It really makes you question whether you deserve the moniker 'American' when you stand by and let everything 'American' be demolished in front of your eyes. Since these boards are the property of a politcal action committee, we have NO CHOICE HERE but to be 'politically correct', even when it pains us to do so.

But this is our last, best hope short of {MOD EDIT}, so we have to pursue it to it's very end. Many people have given lots of advice to those Americans who've expressed their concern for our nation's very sovereignity. My best advice would be to emulate the Boy Scouts of America; "Be Prepared".

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm not ashamed of being an American, I am however ashamed of those calling themselves Americans, all the while selling out America. I am ashamed of those also calling themselves Americans that try to enforce the rest of to follow what they believe is alright.

My message to these two traiterous groups; I am an American, this is my country, I was born here, to American parents. I will not back down, I will not give in and YOU will not shame me into doing so, if I give in, like yourselves, I no longer have the right to call myself an American. If you want to live like this, then get out, this is my country, we are not spineless, we are strong, we do not need to bully people, we know what is right, and we do it, we expect those living here to follow in those footsteps."
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "rule of law" no longer works for us, the common folk.

The rule of law works for those harming our country and society.

"The world (USA) will end with a whimper, not a bang" when a future citizen looks around and realizes what the Founders began and those with cultures that do NOT create the cesspool countries to our south created has been usurped by modern-day barbarians.

Where are they? Lessee...

Iraq. Germany. Central America. Hmm, I forgot how many different countries the defenders are now stationed.

What? Do you think it is a coincidence that the minute the majority of our military forces were sent out of the country that La Raza and the likes of Guiterrez finally stood up to make noise?

They are playing on the arrogance of people here, both in the populace AND within our government. They planned on ignorance and apathy and have been waiting since the 1960's for this moment. And quite rightfully - they are smart enough to take the opportunity much to the horror of people as they see the protests on national TV.

What is truly surprising to me is that so many are now surprised!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Concernedveteran, had my father been alive today, he would not have been surprised, he made a statement to me one time, years ago about the illegal aliens. He told me that we all better be careful, or they would "take-over". This was about 10 years ago.

He was pretty much on the dollar, and what is currently going on would have stopped his heart, had he not already been passed away. He loved America and to see what is happening today, would have torn him up, it does me and I've not served in the military during wartime.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castaneda has presented a list of demands regarding 18 million Mexicans living in the U.S., about one third of them illegal, including the demand that America " respect their human rights," i.e. not enforce its own laws. They claim that the measures undertaken to deter illegal border crossings endanger the lives of the perpetrators, whom they describe as "threatened by the U.S. Border Patrol," and have called on the U.N. to deploy troops.
    DEMANDS ... maybe we should make a list of demands and send them to the Mexican Foreign Minister ...

I hope they do call on the U.N. to deploy troops -- I'd love to see the response to that. Can you imagine a burglar calling the police because the homeowner wouldn't let him unlawfully enter his home ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Well Mamie, you know here's my take on that. In Oregon, if you are a homeowner and someone breaks into your home, say you have a gun handy, and of course are licensed, the burglar has a gun and you shoot as you fear for your life. I was once told by a guy at our church, who was an officer, he said "you better make sure that guy is in your house and that he's gone, cause it can all come back on you".

What he meant was, althought this jerk was burglarizing your home, and he had a weapon, if you only injur him, or he is not fully in your house (say he was in the doorway, one foot out the door), this same criminal that came to your home with intent to rob you, maybe hurt or kill you, can sue you for everything you have, and win.

So, considering the ridiculous nature of our already lousy justice system, imagine that Mexico could get the UN to agree to intervene at the border and keep us from enforcing our laws. It is a repugnant, at the least, idea that we cannot protect ourselves from this invasion, because we are not even allowed to protect our own families in our own homes.

Quote:
    Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castaneda has presented a list of demands regarding 18 million Mexicans living in the U.S., about one third of them illegal, including the demand that America " respect their human rights," i.e. not enforce its own laws. They claim that the measures undertaken to deter illegal border crossings endanger the lives of the perpetrators, whom they describe as "threatened by the U.S. Border Patrol," and have called on the U.N. to deploy troops.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Let them call in the U.N. to deploy troops. The U.N. is just as corrupt as Mexico. They should be able to do the job real well. Hahaha!
    It drives me crazy to hear their ARROGANT DEMANDS
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12