Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mexican Bride?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dk3

Mexican Brides?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Thanks for the photo spread. Now when I feel ugly, I will go to that site and feel oh so pretty
    You and me both! My sagging body parts and wrinkles, along with the gray hair looks 1000% times better than these things.

There's a sucker born every minute! Funny Stuff
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Re: Mexican Brides?

Quote Originally Posted by dk3
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Thanks for the photo spread. Now when I feel ugly, I will go to that site and feel oh so pretty
    You and me both! My sagging body parts and wrinkles, along with the gray hair looks 1000% times better than these things.
    You know, I didn't see any raving beauty queens on this Mexican Bride site either. Heck, I didn't see anything more than average and usually less than average in the looks dept., but who am I to comment being an American female. Still, I cannot believe any legal citizen male would actually contact and go further with any of them especially considering the high birth rates of Latinas. Not only this, but most of them are poor.

American males would be better off sticking with American women including those who LEGALLY immigrate; otherwise, they could be taken advantage of by someone trying to seek citizenship at any cost.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Well, the one good thing you can say about the bevy of beauties is I didn't see any mustaches on them

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    How do you know the site is even real and isn't just a scam?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Because a Mormon friend sent off for three of them. He would have ordered more but said that even he with his low standards could only tolerate so much uuughly.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Because a Mormon friend sent off for three of them. He would have ordered more but said that even he with his low standards could only tolerate so much uuughly.

See here another example of jobs Americans won't do.... Import four ugly women to get married to.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12