Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Citizens Protest for Jobs and Healthcare in MEXICO.

Wouldn't it be nice to see a headline like this on ANY NEWS NETWORK?

Mexico is responsible for the welfare of Mexican citizens-not the United States. It is a rich country with corrupt leaders. That is the reason it ignores the needs of it's people.
    Mexico has fed off the American taxpayers for so long, they now think they have a right to come, steal jobs, social security numbers, healthcare, education.
    Now they DEMAND RIGHTS that generations of brave men have fought and died for.
    Let Mexicans DEMAND RIGHTS in their country, not mine.

Re: Mexican Citizens Protest for Jobs and Healthcare in MEXI

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123

Mexico is responsible for the welfare of Mexican citizens-not the United States. It is a rich country with corrupt leaders. That is the reason it ignores the needs of it's people.
    Mexico has fed off the American taxpayers for so long, they now think they have a right to come, steal jobs, social security numbers, healthcare, education.
    I fell for it Texan! I thought it was an article about a movement in Mexico.
    When I saw it, I said outloud, "It's about time!"
    Then the reality set in..............damn.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Mexicans Protest

Sorry for the prank.....but shouldn't Americans be asking why the Mexicans are not protesting for better conditions in Mexico? I would have more respect for their right to protest in this country if they would protest for "change" in their own country and stop trying to steal ours.

You got my hopes up! I should have known better.

You know what they say, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexican Citizens Protest for Jobs and Healthcare in MEXI

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123

Darn it! I thought this was for real. I was thinking, "finally, the Mexicans have woken up".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely, we cannot be the welfare system of the world.

Although I hate the illegal immigrant sob stories on Univision and Telemundo there ARE protests in Mexico and Latin America over these kinds of things. ALL THE TIME. I see it on Univision and Telemundo.

Teacher protests. Fuel protests. Student riots! etc etc etc

Often times violent with water cannons.....it happens and you can read about it if tu hablas bien el espanol!

Darn it! I thought this was for real. I was thinking, "finally, the Mexicans have woken up".
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    Although I hate the illegal immigrant sob stories on Univision and Telemundo there ARE protests in Mexico and Latin America over these kinds of things. ALL THE TIME. I see it on Univision and Telemundo.

Teacher protests. Fuel protests. Student riots! etc etc etc

Often times violent with water cannons.....it happens and you can read about it if tu hablas bien el espanol!
    That's good to hear....However, it will never be completely successful unltil we close the safety valve.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!