Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consulates:Why do we allow so many here?

I don't understand why the U.S. allows so many Mexican Consulates here in our country? I don't know too much about them accept that they are a place for illegals to come to, to learn how to take advantage of our social service programs and other government give-aways that we the tax payers pay for. I'm not sure what purpose they serve except to teach illegals how to break our laws?

Your right Molly! I've questioned this in the past myself. There are over 40.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These Mexican Consulates are well-fortified fortresses of anti-American sentiment, and as noted, a resource of “How to Screw Americaâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

The Mexican leaders probably demand more consulates here! I posted in another discussion here my opinion and conclusion after talking to credible hispanics...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...82917&start=25
    My conclusion after lengthy discussions with credible Hispanics is that our leaders started this sellout to Mexico with the Reagan administration, this is my opinion obviously. Appears to me the big business and limited government philosophy of Reagan, who went to NASCAR events etc... was dubed by Mexican leaders at that time along with big businesses here who want to expand into Mexico. Evidently the Mexican leaders whom our big businesses were negociating with at that time told them to encourage Reagan to grant illegals amnesty and they would allow manufacturing etc... into Mexico. This makes sense since Reagan expressed that the amnesty he granted would be a one time thing!

NAFTA and the NAU is something that has been twisted by the Bushes, Reagan possibly had no idea what the Bushes plans were with NAFTA. However my conclusion is that the Mexican leaders continue to threaten to oust manufacturing in Mexico if we do not grant amnesty here for their citizens. Notice at the Dem/Rep conventions the car manufacturers fund and are present at both events!

Appears to me at some point the Bushes decided to not only help big business with manufacturing goods there in Mexico furthermore to form a union for the interest of other corporate businesses such as banks, beverages, etc... This plan obviously makes our Constitution obsolete and also will be a continuous pandering to hispanic interest. This will only end when we the people stop it!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

There are 47 Mexican Consulates in the U.S. Far, far more than any other country. In my opinion, there are so many because there are 20 - 30 million illegals (of which 80% or more are mexican) here and the Consulates exist mainly for the purpose of aiding and abetting their nationals in the U.S.for two reasons:

1.) the tremendous amount of remittances the illegals send back to Mexico
    2.) it is a safety relief valve to remove millions of the poor and uneducated from Mexico and dump them into the U.S. Most, simply, this is because, they won't have to provide for them, but we will.

The actions of the Mexican Consulates has been a long standing irritation of mine that I want to start making noise about with Congress but have been too busy fighting amnesty to date. I am attaching five items, three are links to articles that illustrates how Mexican Consular's aid and abet their invaders and actively interfer with our immigration laws and policies. The other two items are a letter I sent to the Head of the newest Mexican Consular, in Arkansas and his response:

The Mexican Consul General of Dallas interfers with ICE:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Thanks, Huckabee: Arkansas Mexican consul opposing immigration laws:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ndres+chao

Consul: Police immigration plan "closing the door" on Hispanics:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ndres+chao

Letter to Mexican Consulate:

July 29, 2007

Mr. Andres Chao
    Mexican Consulate
    3500 South University Ave.
    Little Rock, AR

Dear Mr. Chao:

First, I’d like to congratulate you on your appointment as the head of Mexico’s new consulate in Little Rock, Arkansas. In the July 29 article on the commercialappealonline.com Memphis online newspaper, you dismissed critics that said Mexico is helping illegal immigrants establish lives here. You stated that providing documents to Mexicans in the U.S. is allowed by international law, which gives many countries the right to offer such documents to their citizens abroad. Really, Mr. Chao? If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask that you provide me with the international law that allows foreign governments to aid and abet the operation of their citizens who are in another country ILLEGALLY. In America, just as in Mexico, we distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants. If you are providing documents to ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants that allow them to operate in the U.S., then you are in violation of our immigration laws. You need to be very careful in who you provide documents to in my country. I’m sure you realize that under under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico. Though not a felony here, it is still a crime and the perpetrator can be deported. In Mexico, those that aid in illegal immigration can be sent to prison. That also applies in my country. Also, I’m sure your aware that according to Article 116 of Mexican Immigration Law, foreigners in Mexico with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. That outcome also applies in my country.

As you know, the Mexican constitution expressly forbids non-citizens to participate in the country’s political life. Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, “only citizens of the Republic may do so to take part in the political affairs of the country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)