Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Corn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But since you want to go there archeologists are now finding artifacts here in the US that are uniquely Iberian (Spain/Portugal) that OUTDATE the Native American relics.Also,why do many Indian tribes claim that the people that occupied the area they ended up in were originally White?Look at their folklore if you don't believe me.
    As a matter of fact I hadn't heard that. Those artifacts would have to go back many thousands of years.

Folklore contains one story of a white man...one white man...a spiritual man...hadn't heard any others.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

OOooh goody, I love this subject. I love archeology and sociology and human history! The truth is "race" is a matter of gene pools and DNA. We're all complete mutts, whether we like it or not. A red-haired mummy was found in Chine recently and it dated long before Western Europeans were thought to have been there so who knows. It's fascinating. We know so little about our own history.

That being said, I find arguing about who used to won what land stunningly pointless. I mean we could give America back to the triceratops if we wanted to go back far enough. Today America belongs to Americans and anyone who doesn't like it can lump it.

Respect our laws.

Folklore contains one story of a white man...one white man...a spiritual man...hadn't heard any others.
    Take some time,do a little reasearch.We are talking about hundreds of different tribal groups but I'll throw one out to you by none other than the Cherokee themselves:

"But in America,when the Cherokees migrated to Tennessee,they found there a strange race of pale skinned "moon-eyed" people who could not stand the daylight.The Indians drove them out."
    This is from Coleman & Clark's "the Unidentified" warner library 1975 page 176.Didn't you say you were Cherokee?

to all racist mexicans from a chilean here LEGALLY

Why do you advocate crime? The whole chicano thing is stupid. I am chilean and my family went through hell and did everything the right way to come here. As others have said, the only racism I have gotten was from my so called fellow latinos of mexico. MOst of the mexican nationals dont like any other latins even their own people. Look at the way your government treats the indians in chiapas. Most mexicans think Chile is in mexico. Why is it some of you have to play the race card. Do you know that in most of latin america we have german immigrants. Mexico creates a lot of racial tension between its people but you know what I find most amusing, the fact that you claim the anglo spaniards are the reason for your oppression but you are still letting the descendants of those same anglo-spaniards run your country. Most of the rich elite in mexico are white. mexico has a ton of millionaires and receives billions in remittances annually. HOwever, there seems to be no economic growth. As of now, the chileans have left you eating dirt in the economic world. Chile is now the richest latin nation and guess what, it was done by remittances of illegals. The chilean president does not encourage its people to go to other countries illegally for work.

Re: to all racist mexicans from a chilean here LEGALLY

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Why do you advocate crime? The whole chicano thing is stupid. I am chilean and my family went through hell and did everything the right way to come here. As others have said, the only racism I have gotten was from my so called fellow latinos of mexico. MOst of the mexican nationals dont like any other latins even their own people. Look at the way your government treats the indians in chiapas. Most mexicans think Chile is in mexico. Why is it some of you have to play the race card. Do you know that in most of latin america we have german immigrants. Mexico creates a lot of racial tension between its people but you know what I find most amusing, the fact that you claim the anglo spaniards are the reason for your oppression but you are still letting the descendants of those same anglo-spaniards run your country. Most of the rich elite in mexico are white. mexico has a ton of millionaires and receives billions in remittances annually. HOwever, there seems to be no economic growth. As of now, the chileans have left you eating dirt in the economic world. Chile is now the richest latin nation and guess what, it was done by remittances of illegals. The chilean president does not encourage its people to go to other countries illegally for work.
    The real Chicano thing is as Sons of Italy,Hop Sing,Slavic Americans,etc.Just Americans staying in touch with part of their culture-not this 'let's take over' stuff.You're right too-the only Latin American country less diverse than Mexico is El Salvador (also ultra nationalistic).There are as you said Germans,Italians,Japanese,Chinese,East Indians,Portuguese,French,and even Irish throughout Latin America.

Sonali and Rick--thanks for sharing and highlighting the fact that the President of Chile does not incourage his people to leave their homeland for another illegally.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy-you'd be surprised how many Japanese and Chinese live in Latin America.Many here in SF are trilingual:chinese (sometimes more than one dialect),English,and Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    From the braceros of the 1940's to the modern day skilled laborer.

Americans ower their current standard of living to the Mexican labor force that subsidizes the vaccums in the Native Born Americans to pull their weight in the lannbor force.

Today the labor fields have changed from stoop labor in the agriculture industry to the fast food and hospitality industry.

Where jaded American teenagers will not work for $6.50 an hour. FOrcing shift managers to be bi-lingual and earning a differential for that skill.

How are you going to blame that on the Mexican Ready labor force. Legal or otherwise.
    you are a firme chicano tejano

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    l-T,

With this new information on your background, it is quite clear that your reality is my romantic memory.

You are a Caucasian American.

Get over it!
    Chale ! I am Mexican American a.k.a. CHICANO!
    SIMON QUE SI

El Tejano writes: "Americans owe their current standard of living to the Mexican labor force." This is very true, probably the only true thing El Tejano has posted. Just as its also true that 30 years ago, before the Mexicans started flooding in here by the millions, we had a much HIGHER standard of living. And that every year since then we've seen a LOWERING of America's standard of living in exact accordance with the ever INCREASING Mexican population. So yes, El Tejano, we "owe" it to the Mexicans. Which is one reason why 80% of Americans want the illegal immigrants to get out and stay out. And why you're at it, why don't you ask someone who lived in Los Angeles 30 years ago what the "standard of living" was like then, as compared to now. Hmmm?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast