Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If this was done at a HS how can this be allowed to happen? It doesnt matter if they want to allow those student to express themeselve but what they have done is wrong and iam so upset and i cant say anything further...........

T

I actualy graduated from Montebello High back in the early 70's and I can tell you that school was a mexican mess from day one! Pioneer high is a continuation school for the realy bad kids it's actualy in norwalkm and I was a "guest" there for a few weeks until I just left. It too is a real craphole full of hard core racist mexicans, I am blond and had more fights there than I care to remember. I also lived in La Mirada for a spell (nobodys perfect, Igrew up poor as hell) the kind of mexicans back then were not illegal and much different than those doing this.

My name is Barry Schwartz, Activities Director at Montebello High School. I would like to correct the information on your web site. The students that took done the American flag and put up the Mexican flag were NOT from Montebello High School…they were from El Rancho High School (Pico Rivera) and from the Whittier area high schools (app. 800- 1000 students were involved). Our students were in class at this time. If it weren’t for these students, our students were not have left school...Our school is getting a bad rap…the Administration, Staff, and students do not condone this action.
    There ya have it, the activities director at Montebello can't even spell. I think I'll give a call to the district and see if we can't get a legal issue out of it.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Their attempt of showing their disgust also indicated the truth about this great country....... We are in distress!!!

They are going to just keep it up......

I'm sending it to the senators if I can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Beto, do you admire this flag?
    Wich one????????

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    BETO wrote:
    So, do not worry mexican flag can not represent jurisdiction in there, just americans flags can represent America .
    BETO, I think I undersdand what you are saying here but you don't put a foreign country's flag over the US flag and flying the US flag upside down is a symbol that we are in trouble.

O my GODNESS someone need to do someting with that.

I think this mean trouble!!!!!!!!
    I did not clicked that link until now.
    This pretty bad and every day this is turning worst.

Mexican family:

Child: "daddy what is the bird and snake in our flag? Father: "the eagle is mexico and the snake is from up north."

American family:

Child: "daddy what is that bird and snake in the mexican flag? Father: "It is only a chicken with a worm"

:P
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

sorry, clicked submit button was stuck and got clicked too many times thus the 3ple post
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic
    Mexican family:

Child: "daddy what is the bird and snake in our flag? Father: "the eagle is mexico and the snake is from up north."

American family:

Child: "daddy what is that bird and snake in the mexican flag? Father: "It is only a chicken with a worm"

:P
    LOL Cool Captions

It is not just the etiquette of the flag that is distressing or the legal placing of the flag. It is the intent of the people that do this, The hate, jealousy contempt and anger that they display. It reveals their true intent. See it for what it is and remember GOOD FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast