Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BETO wrote:
    So, do not worry mexican flag can not represent jurisdiction in there, just americans flags can represent America .
    BETO, I think I undersdand what you are saying here but you don't put a foreign country's flag over the US flag and flying the US flag upside down is a symbol that we are in trouble.

You know, most school flag poles are right outside of the main entrance and/or where the administrative offices are. For these kids to do this they would have to had lowered the US flag, move/turn it upside down, attach the Mexican flag and then raise the flags again. This would have taken a few minutes to do. Why didn't anyone from the school see this and stop it???

Beto, do you admire this flag?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

My suggestion here folks....we need to take this picture and others like it, and start posting it on MILITARY BLOGS. Get the soldiers in harms way to start contacting their representatives.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    My suggestion here folks....we need to take this picture and others like it, and start posting it on MILITARY BLOGS. Get the soldiers in harms way to start contacting their representatives.

Pinto Bean
    Great idea ! I'm going to send this to myneighbor who has a son in Iraq. She can forward it to him.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    lol the north korean flag near the dmz. i believe that's the tallest flagpole in the world...it looks more like a radio tower though
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I read Michelle Malkin's website every morning. Those pictures say it all, dont they?! I wish the media would get some of these and show them on tv. But, they were probably told not to air them, because it was bad for business.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I am outraged and offended by this blatant disrespect for our country. As the wife of an active duty Marine plunked down in the San Diego by the US government I swear to you that this cr-p needs to end NOW! Any politicians who want to assuage these communists and reconquistadors by giving them amnesty are just going to encourage them to demand more.

Assume for a moment that we capitulated and gave them the American Southwest--why do they think that it wouldn't become the tragic cesspool that Mexico and Latin America already are? Because the infrastructure is in place? That stuff needs constant repair and maintenance. Because of the social safety nets the US currently supports? Would they really want to pay the taxes to support all the infrastructure and social safety nets they envy so much? Not on your life. Once they turned their Aztlan into garbage they'd go looking for somewhere else to "conquer." You can already hear it in some of their rhetoric--not even proclaiming that their alleged rights extend only to their mythical Aztlan but the entire North American continent. They think that it's theirs from sea to shining sea. I'm sure most of you have read the book "Mexifornia." He tells of his experiences during his life in the Central Valley and how the newest wave of illegal immigrants has destroyed the social fabric and quality of life that endured there for so long. For those who haven't, it's a good read.

I'm starting to wonder if Presidente Bush is pandering to this racist Latino movement just so someone will say they like something his administration has done. As far as I'm concerned, he's worthless!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I'm still a bit under the weather. We need to bombard th Lou Dobbs Show with these.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In addition to military blogs, Lou Dobbs, and every newspaper in the U.S. (see link to papers here http://www.usnpl.com/ ) I am at this moment printing up a few copys and I am going to have several hundred more copys made and distribute them in the inland empire where I live.
    Sorry to here your sick W get better soon we need you!!
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast