Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cae

mexican flag carried onto field during sats ball game in N.Y

I have seen a still photo of this...2 men jumped onto the field carrying the mexican flag and were arrested...but I have been told the entire crowd at the ball game instantly began loudly chanting U.S.A....U.S.A.
    Does anyone have a video of this or know where on the web a video can be found? Having moved from N.Y. to Az I would like to see and hear this video as its proof that Americans across this country will stand up for the American flag and Their country...and living in Az and having been so horribly and unjustly vilified by the media, I need to see my fellow Americans chanting U.S.A as I need to believe there is still some hope left for this country I love.....

It would have to be a vid on youtube uploaded by a fan attending the game. It is standard policy that stations do not broadcast anyone running on a major league ball field. Well that's what I've been told anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BECOME CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY THEY ONLY WANT MORE ACCESS TO SOCIAL BENEFITS AND OTHER FREEBIES THAT THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO. AT THE RATE THINGS ARE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY NOW, HOW MANY OF YOU STILL THINK THAT THE U.S.A. IS A SUPER POWER SEEING THAT WE CAN'T KEEP ILLEGALS OUT OF THE COUNTRY

Re: mexican flag carried onto field during sats ball game in

Quote Originally Posted by cae
    I have seen a still photo of this...2 men jumped onto the field carrying the mexican flag and were arrested...but I have been told the entire crowd at the ball game instantly began loudly chanting U.S.A....U.S.A.
    Does anyone have a video of this or know where on the web a video can be found? Having moved from N.Y. to Az I would like to see and hear this video as its proof that Americans across this country will stand up for the American flag and Their country...and living in Az and having been so horribly and unjustly vilified by the media, I need to see my fellow Americans chanting U.S.A as I need to believe there is still some hope left for this country I love.....
    Was this a recent game? Knowing the time frame might help.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I looked for any video of it and found none but I did seen one of the protest outside the ball park. It was a fair one as it showed both sides. I loved the one sign that said Mexican's top export illegal immigrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=bd0xtQN ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: mexican flag carried onto field during sats ball game in

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Was this a recent game? Knowing the time frame might help.
    Friday nights game.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-207739.html

cae

mexican flag on field at baseball game in ny

The game took place yesterday (Saturday) at Shea Stadium in NY and was the second game out of 3 between the Mets and the Diamondbacks

Here is a link but I didn't see much on it.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_n ... s-20100731

Re: mexican flag on field at baseball game in ny

Quote Originally Posted by cae
    The game took place yesterday (Saturday) at Shea Stadium in NY and was the second game out of 3 between the Mets and the Diamondbacks
    It may have been Saturday in Europe but it was Friday in NY.

cae

Fox News NY, video of mexican flag on field

Here the link, poor video quality
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmraC6_9 ... r_embedded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast