Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BECOME CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY THEY ONLY WANT MORE ACCESS TO SOCIAL BENEFITS AND OTHER FREEBIES THAT THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO. AT THE RATE THINGS ARE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY NOW, HOW MANY OF YOU STILL THINK THAT THE U.S.A. IS A SUPER POWER SEEING THAT WE CAN'T KEEP ILLEGALS OUT OF THE COUNTRY
    I totally agree with your statement Lady StClaire, when will the Government stop playing that card on the American public? More misdirection on an old subject. The messiah should be impeached.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

i hope these fools keep teasing americans at such huge arenas,keep screwing with the bull and what do you get?

Well, I dont know if the USA chants got any louder, but it didn't look like too many people were participating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Well, I dont know if the USA chants got any louder, but it didn't look like too many people were participating.
    The quality of the cam might have been low and couldn't pick up much audio that wasn't close by. Just saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12