Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican flag has no place in an immigration march

Mexican flag has no place in an immigration march

Let's get this out of the way: I am the daughter of immigrants who fled Cuba in 1960. They arrived in this country with the blessing of the U.S. government, which generously offered people like my parents refuge from Castro's regime. My parents became fluent in English, became citizens as soon as they could and raised their four children on lechon asado (Cuban roast pork) and the Pledge of Allegiance.

It is a travesty that the government does not give more people the opportunities presented to my parents, and through them, to me. Instead, many people desperate for work or for freedom or both take the law into their own hands and enter the country illegally. I understand the feelings of the tens of thousands of people who marched on the National Mall yesterday in pursuit of immigration reform and, in particular, paths to citizenship for millions of undocumented workers. I understand their desire to live without fear of arrest, to simply do an honest day's work and to see their children thrive. I understand that our immigration system is haplessly dysfunctional and that major reforms are needed.

What I don't understand is the claim by some at the march that those here illegally are somehow victims.

Did they not choose to come to this country, and did they not know that they either entered illegally or illegally overstayed visas? Of course they did. Do they not appreciate that one of the things that makes this country great is the rule of law -- unlike, sadly, some of the countries we leave behind? If so, undocumented immigrants must take responsibility for their plight. Finally, I found it offensive that some people in yesterday's march waved the flags of Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador while demanding rights and privileges from this country. The flags and the demands for action "NOW!" suggested a sort of arrogance and entitlement when humility would have been more in order. Perhaps these marchers meant the flags as symbols of cultural or ethnic identity and not as political banners of foreign sovereigns. Perhaps they meant absolutely no offense and are at once proud of their heritage and sincere in their desire to become Americans. I trust that they did.

By Eva Rodriguez | March 22, 2010; 11:08 AM ET

http://voices.washingtonpost.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the type of immigrant that make this country great. Glad to hear things like this. No where but America do we tolerate such disrespect from people who don't even belong here. Wave a flag foriegn and demand rights and privilages in another country and you will be pulling the flag out of your back side.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The original caption under that particular photo explained that these illegal criminals were punching a border patrol agent. Our border patrol have placed their lives on the line every day and some have lost them or been severely injured. Yet the press celebrated this offense, without negative comment. If anyone else does any symbolic violence, whether or not the symbol is hatred or revered, they are condemned unanimously. But illegals are so special and privileged and taught to expect a free pass on all fronts - driving without a license, stealing identities, whatever.

When is our March on DC?

So, the illegals had their march on DC, when is ours? Someone in ALIPAC needs to a get a march against illegal immigration organized!

I will give the Mexican people kudos...they are a very very proud people... Proud to be Mexican...not American and this WILL NEVER CHANGE...no matter what the laws are.

I could post 100's of nasty videos of pro AmNasty and supposed Apaio abuse. But as we have seen...our government cares not for what our laws are or in protecting America. WHY? These are my thoughts: (like it really matters...)

1. I can only reason that the New World Order for control is using the immigration tactic to further incite, separate and bring to our knees the American people... as we see many on both sides of the issues and the marches. This horrific hideous covert operation by government far surpasses the in-your-face of the Reconquista that is bringing in 1 to 2 million more illegal "solders" each year to support this WAR. We help fight internal wars all over the world while ignoring the ones here. If this continues to be ignored the results could be catastrophic. They went after the little Branch Davidians but ignore this situation? That's crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNNXcnnD70

2. We also see that it is getting to a boiling point. That violence is threatened from both sides. It makes me sick and queasy just watching the videos. Law informed cannot do its duty even under a normal traffic stop because of supposed "racial profiling." The Mexicans feel that not only are they above the boarder law but that they can brake any law and be absolved because they are illegal. A claim of national sovereignty to another Nation? The insanity reasoning is beyond me and I am looking for help to figure at what is going on.

3. It is not illegal to promote change to law. Their are many laws that people want changed. Marijuana and illegal entrapment are notable. But I think it is still against the law to threaten violence. These "marches" of illegals are not to promote change in laws...it is to promote violence and hate against America and her people. To educate illegals and teach how to brake more laws to live in America to usurper ever way they can to disrupt the peace and the finances of America.

This is twilight zone to me. While the news media...most notably Lou "the traitor" Dobbs promotes peace and a path to citizenship. The illegal movement is not interested in peace and a path to anything but the destruction of America and the Reconquista.

Well...I could drown on and on... What am I attempting to say here? It is no longer a matter of illegals and deportation. They have declared war on America and her people. Any path to citizenship will only be used to further their War agenda...if it is used at all. I think many feel that citizenship is simply a "cop out" and they ware being an illegal as a badge of honer to their Mexican Nation. I can understand. I use to be a proud American.

This will absolutely never change. Why? Because that is how it has always been. The war never ended. Wars never end. We may have overpowered the Mexicans but the war never ended for them.

I cannot say with certainty that their is no Mexican true Americans? But I have lived and worked around them most of my adult life and even the peaceful ones still want their country back.

I guess I am saying that something needs to be done to appose the Reconquista and its agenda. I noticed that at those marches that not "ONE" government representative shows up to speak. No Giraldo the traitor or any news cameras. Just a few citizens filming and I see Numbers tried their best.

This is not a joke and the new HR order signed into law only made it that much worse. Obviously the immigration will come on line in full force soon. But I think that the question of divided and violent interests of the illegals must also be addressed. There are two groups now...how do you distinguish between the two? And how can we keep allowing marches promoting take over under the guise of peaceful immigration law change?

I think these marches should clarify what they promote in the application...legal immigration or the Reconquista war effort. And if it is peace...than there should be no talk of American take over or American Flag desecration's. Now seriously...is that to much to ask? Do they have rallies like this in Mexico?

I think this nice lady said it very clearly what is the difference in thinking:

March For America - Phoenix / No Amnesty Rally; Clip 9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vxzmk0F ... re=related

It is easy to understand why they side lined this issue before the HR vote.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I will give the Mexican people kudos...they are a very very proud people... Proud to be Mexican...not American and this WILL NEVER CHANGE...no matter what the laws are.
    Yes, but it is a FALSE pride. If they were that proud to be Mexican they would still be in Mexico trying to change their own country, not here running from their problems like cowards. There is a difference in pride and rudeness. Let's face it, it is nothing but RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL to go to another country illegally and wave the flag of another country are while you make demands.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Yes, but it is a FALSE pride. If they were that proud to be Mexican they would still be in Mexico trying to change their own country, not here running from their problems like cowards. There is a difference in pride and rudeness. Let's face it, it is nothing but RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL to go to another country illegally and wave the flag of another country are while you make demands.
    DITTO bigtex! I Don't see pride. Rather, I see bravado and arrogance! I'm a proud American until death, but I would never dream of going to a foreign country and shoving the Stars and Stripes in someone's face ,while demanding rights and privileges for which i'm not entitled. That's not pride, that's misguided stupidity!

They are using so called pride as a guise to advance their hostile, entitlement mentality.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

DITTO bigtex! I Don't see pride. Rather, I see bravado and arrogance! I'm a proud American until death, but I would never dream of going to a foreign country and shoving the Stars and Stripes in someone's face ,while demanding rights and privileges for which i'm not entitled. That's not pride, that's misguided stupidity!

They are using so called pride as a guise to advance their hostile, entitlement mentality.
    And only in America do the bleeding hearts sit back and allow this to go on. This is a slap in our face. America should be outraged. Its like someone breaking into your home and demanding to be treated like one of your family members. ANyone in thier right mind woudl toss them out on their tail ends. All other civilized countries in the world would do the same.

You are absolutely right NoBueno going to another country and waving our flag while demanding rights would be about the most disrespectful thing you could do to any country and it's proud people. I just can't imagine acting so disrespectfully.
    Certified Member

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    hardlineconstitutionalist, I agree with you, and see it every day where I live. These people are proud to be Mexicans, and care nothing about becoming Americans, neither do their U.S. born children.

Bigtex, I also agree with you. It is a false pride, as if they really loved their nation, they would not have left for a better life. You can make life good with the ones you love, no matter where you are. I cannot imagine leaving behind everyone I love and going to Canada (for example) simply because I think things are really bad here. I'd rather stay and fight for my family in the nation we love.

When I here people say "viva Mexico", or proclaim how great Mexico is, I have to ask "if it is so great, then why are YOU here?" to which many times I have gotten the middle finger with no reply but tires peeling out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    hardlineconstitutionalist, I agree with you, and see it every day where I live. These people are proud to be Mexicans, and care nothing about becoming Americans, neither do their U.S. born children.

Bigtex, I also agree with you. It is a false pride, as if they really loved their nation, they would not have left for a better life. You can make life good with the ones you love, no matter where you are. I cannot imagine leaving behind everyone I love and going to Canada (for example) simply because I think things are really bad here. I'd rather stay and fight for my family in the nation we love.

When I here people say "viva Mexico", or proclaim how great Mexico is, I have to ask "if it is so great, then why are YOU here?" to which many times I have gotten the middle finger with no reply but tires peeling out.
    You got an honest ansewer from them Elizabeth... This is my thinking of it:

Sorry Hylander...couldn't help myself...

America being sold off:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ways_x.htm

CAN WE (society) GET OVER OURSELVES FOR SURVIVAL?

1. Government is using the poor and the illegals in an ancient theory religious morality "social Justice" format. Religions invented it now government is employing it. Their agenda is not larger government...it is a total Marxist take over. The combined vote of immigrants/immigration supporters and the poor are now a majority and illegal immigration feeds the numbers daily helping to insure the take over. Obama is not a leader...he is a Marxist.

2. Mexico has been at war with the conquistadors since the first guy jumped off the ship. This war has never ended...just the strategy has changed. Government set the stage in the beginning with out right slave abuse...then the "poor immigrate looking for work" to sell propaganda to the people when in fact they were simply legalizing the slave mentality. Peoples from all over the world have been used but for some reason the populous has really wrapped their arms around the Mexican. Probably because deep inside there may be a bit of guilt over our conquest of them. It is the arrogance of America that deepens this problem. Most Americans think that they have handed Mexicans a better life and that they in turn should be "forever grateful". You gotta be KIDDING me right?

3. There are a number of contributing factors but the bottom line is that Mexico HAS NEVER had the interest of America at heart. In true fact...their interest has been only for themselves and the destruction of America...or what I call NORMAL thinking. This is not a hard thing to accept and understand if you simply put yourself in their place. How would you feel if someone came over and took America away from you? Well wait...I should say...how do you feel because that is what is happening now!

4. So the game has been played entering the climax stage:

A. First stage: immigration to use as cheap or slave labor to build wealth by striping a new country of its resources...the Nation happened as a bi product.
    B. Second...cities and politics grew.
    C. And now...self promoting government is in the final stage to totally collapse the Constitutional America for the New World Order.
    D. With natural resources all but gone and the infrastructure now being sold off (that you paid for)...the only thing left for government to harvest and exploit...are the people. This is the final stage of all historically collapsed cities and countries.

Our nation will collapse and the euro governments will take over. What we will become as a Nation I do not know. I only know that the only true and real free nation that has ever existed is gone. So what is the bottom line?

Once Marxism is emplaced we will be handed over to the NWO for more financial government farming/harvesting. We have become Federal chattel...(not cattle...well maybe...) Old world people could wander off and start over...we do not have that luxury option.

So...what are our options?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast