Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: When is our March on DC?

Quote Originally Posted by mgalovich
    So, the illegals had their march on DC, when is ours? Someone in ALIPAC needs to a get a march against illegal immigration organized!
    BYNGO! I'm in WWW.HELPSAVEMARYLAND.COM

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Probably because deep inside there may be a bit of guilt over our conquest of them
    I won't ever feel guilty for that, it was not my anscestors who conquered anyone, they came here (1634 on one side) and simply settled in the NE of Canada, and eventually intermarried with some of the local tribe. No Spanish Conquistadors in my family, and I think, even for those few who might have, should not feel guilty, EVER (I could guess quite a few of the actual people of Mexico carry that lineage).

The other side, never conquered anyone, owned anyone, stole from anyone, offended anyone, in any way, have been here a LONG time and have worked quite hard to help make this nation what it became (maybe what it NO LONGER is).

As for the issue of what is happening to our nation, well my deceased father used to talk about this a lot. He believed were were stepping back into a more "feudal" system, where a few in this nation owned it all, and the rest had to work for those few, and were lucky to barely survive, while paying simply to be in this nation. Sounds sort of like right now.....I think my father was right on the dollar, and that was a while ago.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12