Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Flag to be raised in the State House of Rhode Island

Dear Friends,

You are cordially invited to attend the 13th of September Mexican Flag Raising Ceremony, which will take place on Monday, September 13, 2010, 5:00 p.m., rain or shine.

The ceremony will take place at the Rhode Island State House in the State Room in anticipation of the September 16th Mexican holiday.

This solemn ceremony commemorates México’s 200th Independence Day, September 16th.

On this day, Mexicans all over the world celebrate the beginning of the battle of México’s independence from Spain .

Please join us to celebrate the holiday.

Respectfully,

Asociación Social, Cultural y Deportiva Mexicana de RI

César E. Chávez Committee of R.I.
    16 Pembroke, Ave.
    Providence , Rhode Island 02908
    Information .- 1(401) 440-9405 & 1(401)865-9846
    E-Mails: julio885@cox. net & bellariojas@ cox.net

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    What kind of crap is this? These reconquistas supposedly are US government officials paid by US taxpayers to represent US citizens. A foreign flag has no place in a taxpayer funded US government institution unless there is an official diplomatic function as a state dinner or welcoming ceremony for a foreign dignitary. We are a conquered nation.........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

What the hell???? Do they raise the USA flag in Mexico on the 4th of July ????
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY NO OTHER NATION HAS EVER SHOWN SUCH DISRESPECT FOR THIS COUNTRY THAN MEXICO AND ITS CITIZENS LIVING HERE IN THE U.S. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWE I GUESS THEY WILL RAISE THEIR FLAG ON THE GROUNDS OF THE WHITE HOUSE NEXT. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET A CIVIL WAR STARTED IN THIS COUNTRY AND OUR VERY OWN GOVERNMENT IS HELPING THEM GET IT STARTED. THAT FLAG HAS NO PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY

This ceremony should not be taking place inside the state house of an American state!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Californians, and Americans, to this day are ridiculed - called racists, etc - whenever "we the people" say that mexico is taking over America through a variety of means for the benefit, profit, and sole majority re-population by one race and one nation.

-- anchor babies.

-- felonious fraudulent identification theft.

-- refusing to "be Americans", and going through the LEGAL routes to become LEGAL American citizens, hence being lazy at all costs along their paths to thieving America and Americans.

-- using America's tax dollars to fund their repopulation invasive takeover of America - welfare, food stamps, housing assistance, etc.

etc etc etc.

I can't wait to see if B.O. will be present... holding his hand over his heart. The Gutless Administration that he has.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    What the hell???? Do they raise the USA flag in Mexico on the 4th of July ????
    Took it out of my mouth. Why don't we do something for every country on what ever their thing is. Seems like maybe the United Nations could have a hand in this crap but Please!!!! No more Americade'Mexico

I can't believe how racist this government is. All we talk about is Mexico! We don't push other language in schools and no one else has a special button to push on the phone!!! This is out right bigotry...

Sent him an e mail...

make those phone calls to everyone in charge in the state, from the governor to the senate to the house.
    local radio talk shows as well. like helen glover

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast