Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's my email I just sent that fairgrounds.

"I am so ashamed of you for flying the Mexican Flag at your fairgrounds. It does NOT matter who works there or who your partner neighbor is.....it's a DISGRACE to fly the flag of ANOTHER COUNTRY in the US FOR ANY REASON.
    Good thing I don't live out in California..........
    I used to, but thank God I left when I did.
    That is what is wrong with our country today. Too many Americans bending over to the Hispanics in our country Illegally.
    DO YOU HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR COUNTRY AT ALL?
    It's people like you that puts a bad taste in the Legal Americans mouths."

What do you think?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Thank you all for your support. Was surprised to see they have a place now just to send comments re this issue. I too emailed, of course, and added that I find this embarrassing to us as a city. I feel embarrassed and betrayed almost everywhere I turn out here.
    Thank you all again.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thank you all for your support. Was surprised to see they have a place now just to send comments re this issue. I too emailed, of course, and added that I find this embarrassing to us as a city. I feel embarrassed and betrayed almost everywhere I turn out here.
    Thank you all again.
    Ran across this earlier, thought you might be interested in reading. Some are saying it was a local flag rather than Mexican?

San Diego County Fair Flying Mexican Flag (False story)
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1656840/posts

Rick Roberts had mentioned how similar our county flag is to the Mexican flag so he wanted to make sure which one it is. Plus when he talked with a fair official she said it was a Mexican flag. He was talking about it again today on air. And why would the fair website ask for comments re the flag if it is our county flag? Guess one just needs to look for themselves, maybe we'll take a drive this weekend.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some ignorant has a Mexican flag waving in front of his house 24/7 where I live here in Denver. There is a picture of it on this website somewhere.
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

How insulting. If this flag remains flying. The SDMM are threatening to take it down themselves. Another reason I no longer take my money to the Del Mar Fair.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

While I was posting at an "invader" site I realized one way that they think. The illegals seem to claim ownership through their work. While we as americans do a job for "pay" they do a job for "lower pay" and somehow inherit the rights to whatever they work.

Such as:

1. If an illegal mows your lawn, somehow he now owns your property.

2. If an illegal hammers some 2x4s together for the frame of a house, the house is now "theirs".

I have seen many of them claiming "its time to reap what they have sown". I mean, do they not get paid? Low wages, yes, that are their fault for being here illegally and being taken advantage of but they seem to not get the fact that they get PAID for their crappy labor.

So according to them, if they work at a fair to handle your food without washing their hands, it's now THEIR fair and they can fly THEIR flag.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

This low wage arguement is bogus. A lot of these illegals get $16-20 an hour. Often under the table. If you work at a McDonalds, etc... you're gonna be "low wage". That's what those jobs are. They are entry level jobs. All those jobs are paying prevailing wages. You'll make the same not matter who you are. But it is low wage.
    You should be concerned about what your kids will do when they are looking for work and all those entry level jobs are filled by latinos.

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    How insulting. If this flag remains flying. The SDMM are threatening to take it down themselves. Another reason I no longer take my money to the Del Mar Fair.
    If i was there it would already be down, jesus dosen't anybody out there have any EDIT
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

They have a legal right to fly the Mexican flag in this country..BUT, it has to be accompanied by the American flag and flown lower than the American flag...that's the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast