Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican flag and US flag posted at our fair

Heard on Rick Roberts morning talk radio show in San Diego this morning that at our county fair we have both the Mexican flag and American flag waving. He called the fair and eventually got some kind of response that it had to do with some of their workers were Mexican and also their sponsors. Are we sunk out here or what? Maybe they are trying to get us use to the North American unification? I hope you other states can stop this but we're gone in this state I'm afraid. Hope I can move someday.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So mexicans work at a fair so they must have a mexican flag? What is the purpose? The purpose is to slap our faces and show the big disrespect!! If Mexico was so good why come here to work at the fair? In this country we do not wave foreign flags - this is NOT the united nations! Only TRAITORS allow foreign flags to be flown and TRAITORS you know who you are!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I think this was also on Lou Dobbs tonight. I was listening to a re-broadcast of the show this afternoon but missed the last part of the show. It was a Mexican flag at one enterance to the fair. Rick was trying to get someone to go out there and take it down. I know the caller wanted to take it down himself but Rick told him he would try to get a fair official to do something about it.

This is Rick's "Sound Off" message board re: Mexican flag flying.
    http://www.760kfmb.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=456

Boycott the Fair if they want to fly the Mexican flag.!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I heard was a caller did indeed verify that a Mexican flag was flying along side ours and he was going to climb the pole and take it down. Ron discouraged him from doing that partly because he didn't want the caller to get hurt. This caller even verified the kind of flag it was by asking a couple Hispanics and they said 'that's our flag.' I'm going to listen to Ron in the morning to see what any updates are re this. He told a fair official he was not going to attend the fair and would advise his listeners not to also. That's the latest from Mexifornia. Help!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Correction. I called him Ron instead of Rick as the talk show host. He's a great guy and in case you want his website is:
    http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

http://www.sdfair.com/fair/index.php...n=info.contact
    San Diego County Fair
    The Del Mar Fairgrounds
    2260 Jimmy Durante Boulevard
    Del Mar, California 92014-2216
    Phone: (85 755-1161
    24-hour recorded information: (85 793-5555
    24-hour comments line: (85 794-1104
    Fax: (85 755-7820
    drobbins@sdfair.com Event Services
    ccunningham@sdfair.com Grounds Rental
    kpaegert@sdfair.com Information Officer
    info@sdfair.com Information Inquiry

I've got time to pen a few letters.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, you are amazing. I'll follow up with those sources too. Thanks!

I made a phone call!

Dixie

I lived in San Diego for many years and I miss it at times especially now when the albacore are running but I don't miss living in a state where the state religion is DIVERSITY.

http://www.carnavalmiami.com/events/fes ... e_ocho.htm

CALLE OCHO
    Sunday, March 10, 2002
    “El Festival de la Ocho”
    “Calle Ocho”...Spanish for 8th Street, is the single largest celebration of Hispanic culture in the United States. “El Festival de la Ocho”, as commonly known to many, closes down S.W. 8th Street (the most popular street in Little Havana), from 27th to 4th Avenues to span twenty-three city blocks. It is the world's largest street party filled with musical stages, youth sites, folkloric sites and food vendors.

Broadcast by all major television networks and radio stations, photographed by international newspapers, magazines and filmmakers and is attended by over 1,000,000 people.

Listen to a myriad of Latin music performers, dance, savor ethnic foods and take home bags full of products distributed by some of the largest corporations in America!

ECONOMIC IMPACT...

Calle Ocho is sponsored by over 100 of the top national consumer product companies with over 150 brand products and service-oriented companies represented.

Expanding rapidly and very popular among sponsors is the combination of sampling combined with a musical stage. Thousands of products are distributed to the general public and at the same time, branding and name recognition within this powerful Hispanic market.

Also, it is a major tourist attraction. Hotels are booked way ahead of time by tourists eager to come year after year to savor the flavor of Calle Ocho in Little Havana USA. Travel agencies prepare special packages that include air and lodging. Brochures are distributed in all welcome stations throughout the State of Florida and at major hotel chains. CALLE OCHO is estimated to bring $30 million to the Greater Miami area.

The Miami Herald’s Ana Acle said it well in her article the day after the event, Monday, March 13th…”Major American corporations use Calle Ocho as a testing – and tasting – ground for new products. Corporate sponsorship is a big part of Calle Ocho. Companies can reach an estimated hundreds of thousands of people in one shot – a fabulous publicity tool for the ever-growing Hispanic market”.
    Folks, although this is from 2002, this Calle Ocho Carnavale de Miami, just gets bigger every year. I was hoping to find a video of the flags...they're from all over, including the Communist Cuban flag, Central and So. America, etc. Supposedly there were over a million people this year.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast