Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Flags fly over local car dealership

I am outraged. There is a local car dealership just north of where I work with 2 mexican flag banners flying in front of their business, with no American Flag anywhere on the premises. I have enlisted my friends to call and complain, as I have, and would like to ask for the support of this organization to help me bring this to an end. I can provide phone numbers or whatever it takes. The area in Southern cali where I live has ben overrun with illegals. Help me to at least remove this symbol of how we are being taken over.

Is it possible to post pictures of it?

Welcome, by the way...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Wecome Stone Get all the Info that you can on this dealer. Website,phone number,address etc.... Take a picture and post It to the site If you can.... What a bunch of B.S !!

Call them and have your friends and neighbors call them and tell them you are offended by these flags being flown. Call your local newspaper and tell them how you feel and ask them to ask the dealersship why they feel the need to fly the Mexican flag. Has the Mexican government done anything for them?

Take pictures, post them on the internet and give the name and location of the un-American dealership that apparently only wants to do business with MEXICANS.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

We see it all the time in Austin. Disturbing, disgusting...makes me ill.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You must work Orange County, perhaps Santa Ana. I see mexican rags flying there everyday!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stone,

Welcome! I'm glad you are joining us.

You should also send a photo of that dealership to your CA Assemblyman and California Senator as well as one to Schwarenegger. When a radio station in Southern CA had a billboard saying LA was in Mexico, he called up the radio station and had it removed.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Re: Mexican Flags fly over local car dealership

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    I am outraged. There is a local car dealership just north of where I work with 2 mexican flag banners flying in front of their business, with no American Flag anywhere on the premises. I have enlisted my friends to call and complain, as I have, and would like to ask for the support of this organization to help me bring this to an end. I can provide phone numbers or whatever it takes. The area in Southern cali where I live has ben overrun with illegals. Help me to at least remove this symbol of how we are being taken over.
    Stone, that is such a common thing here in Houston I have just given up on getting mad about it. Most of the places are hell holes anyway where they are begging Mexicans to come in and get ripped off. All that Mexican flag tells me here in Houston is STAY AWAY.

None of the BIG new care dealerships here however, would dare take a chance they all fly HUGE American flags. It's almost like is has become a challenge to see who can get the biggest American flag.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Auto Dealership

Here is what I have. The dealers name is A-1 Auto Center (yeah, I now, hokey) and their phone numbwer is (909)888-2444. I assume the reason they fly these flags is that they cater to the hispanics.....nonetheless, THIS IS AMERICA. And I'm not willing to give it up yet. I will post pics tomorrow (If I can figure out how) and will write a letter to the editor of our local liberal newspaper. I think the best tactic is phone calls to the dealer...expressing outrage at the prospect of him flying a foreign flag here. By the way, I believe the owners are middle eastern, and NEED to hear that we, as Americans, will not allow this, and will not back down. I appreciate all the help I can get.
    Thank you

Stone,

It's great to have you here! Once you take the pictures, follow this link. It will explain how to post your pictures once taken.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-987.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast