Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

give the info to john and ken on KFI when they are on the air from 2-7.
    they will make sure the word gets out and their listeners will call call call

Flying Mexican flags is treasonous, disgusting, and an act of war on our great nation - it shows traitorous hatred of American blood spilled over hundreds of years defending freedom. These people are trampling and desecrating the graves of brave American soldiers who gave their lives and blood for this great nation. I will not go quietly into that good night -- If it comes down to it I will fight these bastards and give my life as well. God bless America, God save America, God curse La Raza and all traitors in our midst.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Banned

Lets Roll !

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Flying Mexican flags is treasonous, disgusting, and an act of war on our great nation - it shows traitorous hatred of American blood spilled over hundreds of years defending freedom. These people are trampling and desecrating the graves of brave American soldiers who gave their lives and blood for this great nation. I will not go quietly into that good night -- If it comes down to it I will fight these bastards and give my life as well. God bless America, God save America, God curse La Raza and all traitors in our midst.
    I am a veteran,and If the mexicans want to go best 2 out of 3 on the (Mexican-American War) just tell me where to sign up.... TS

Letter to the editor

Sent this to the "Voice of the People" opinion section of the Sun Telegram here in San Bernardino. I'll be surprised if they print it.....it probably won't show for a while. I got pics this am, and willpost tonight. Any phone calls made by you all couldn't hurt....
    Sent today....

I am appalled and outraged with A-1 Auto Center in San Bernardino. I realize that their target market could very well be the Hispanic population, however their display of the Mexican flag, along with the absence of any American Flag on the premises whatsoever, is an affront to every veteran and every patriot of this nation. Additionally, I believe that it is illegal to fly any flag higher than the US flag, in the continental US. This is America. This is not Mexico.
    Several examples of unacceptable display:

Reno, Nevada, October 2, 2007, the flagpole at a local bar displayed the Mexican flag above the US flag on the same flagpole. Section 7g reads, "When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height. The flags should be of approximately equal size. International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace." Photo source: KRNV News
    (Flag Rules and Regulations, www.ushistory.org)
    "No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America." Section 8
    By not displaying the Flag of the United States, they are showing outright disrepect for this country. (www.ushistory.org)
    7c. later on reads (emphasis ours), "No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof..." (www.ushistory.org)

This display is unacceptable and unlawful. No American Citizen, regardless of ancestry, should allow their flag to be disrespected in this way.

We'll see what happens.

I wonder if they are licensed, if they are paying sales taxes, corporation or business taxes, etc. Does your city or state post this info so that a search can be done on the internet?

Ask someone to pose as a customer and ask how much the car is with the sales tax.

I live in the Houston area too and see this a lot. I think it degrades
    the importance of our flag and is treasonous and makes me sick to see.

I had a run-in about a year ago with a guy who let an American flag
    hang upside down in front of his business for almost a week after I asked
    him to fix it. After emailing the cops, the VFW, the Amercian Legion and
    and local radio station without much luck I did the next best thing.

I took pictures of the flag hanging upside down with his businesses sign
    behind it and posted them in every appropriate forum I could find
    (including this one) saying he was un-American by refusing to fix the flag.
    I even made a website with updates on the situation.

After a couple of days I did a google search followed by a yahoo search
    for the name of his company and up popped all of those "Anti-American"
    posts. I took screen shots of them and emailed them to him with the
    words "have a nice day"....

I got an immediate response. Long story short he took the flag completely
    down and threatened to sue me. To this day he still doesn't have a flag up
    in front of his business.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I've seen the very same discusting thing in the used car dealerships in Santa Rosa Calif. for years. These guys have no allegiance to the USA. They would spit on the Stars & Stripes to make a buck.

Yes, some say it is just a piece of cloth flying in the air but others realize there is great significance. If the population that they are appealing to cannot read either English or Spanish and need the flag to direct them then they have no business buying a car because they cannot be trusted to read and learn the laws of driving safely or to read signage directing them about traffic and road hazards. We need a national law making this illegal throughout the nation. The only places it is allowed is at embassies which are considered foreign soil. No citizen should be considered on foreign soil anywhere in their nation other than a foreign embassy - end of story. They are claiming that soil as Mexican and it is VERY SIGNIFICANT.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Here's a lawyers office in OKC that flies a mexican flag on the same pole as the American flag...this is in violation of flag protocol...but hey the secretary is well...hispanic....go figure. A couple of the local vet organizations are going to ping the guy on it!! Hopefully it'll be taken down...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac5/ ... xflag2.jpg
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

I have spoken with two car dealerships about this issue. One owner immediately took down all of the mexican flags probably for fear of the cops snooping around his barely legal establishment. The other owner just gave me a go to hell look and went on with his business.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast