Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

A Mexican illegal alien hit and damaged my vehicle today!!

First off, let me tell you that what happened to me today can happen to anyone, or someone you know at any minute in our Country ! It has happened many times and will happen many more too. Today I parked my car in a wide open parking lot. Not two minutes upon exiting my car (with my daughter), an unlicenced, uninsured Mexican illegal alien with an unregistered truck backed into my car! You can imagine the rage I felt! My entire front bumber was completely caved in! Of course the *&^% didn't speak a word of English either! I had to look around for an "interpreter" just to get any info off the illegal. He pretending to act like he didn't know what was going on, and on top of that was actually laughing and joking with the "interpreter"! So, what did I do?? CALLED THE POLICE and made an official report! As far as what they did to him, I saw them write a ticket and (this is the kicker), made him stand up against a wall and photographed him! I thought that was GREAT, since they will run it with a name given to see if it checks out, who knows, maybe I got him deported (I hope)! Anyways, I'm not sure if they towed his truck or not after I left. Good thing I'm a lawful American citizen who actually PAYS insurance, or else I would have a vehicle with it's value considerably lowered! I can't imagine what I would have done if my daughter had been in the car when he hit it??? This is the first time I have experienced direct property damage from an illegal alien, and I can tell you that the feeling I had was just short of RAGE!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    Im sorry for what happened to you ,but relieved you and your child are ok. As for any recourse ,there wont be any unfortunately. Because the illegal will face no consequences and good luck finding him/her to file a civil claim

Banned
    FreeRide, glad you and your daughter are ok. Please keep on this and try to make sure that invader pays. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Im sorry for what happened to you ,but relieved you and your child are ok. As for any recourse ,there wont be any unfortunately. Because the illegal will face no consequences and good luck finding him/her to file a civil claim
    Thank you!! Yes, I am counting my blessings. Yes, you are right about never getting a penny out of him, since all illegals just make up names as they go along. Too bad Obama and all the illegal loving scum don't give a hoot either about American citizens. That's why I am part of Alipac, so that maybe we can prevail someday in stopping this insanity!! This is UNEXCEPTABLE in our Country!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Next time, don't waste your time looking for an interpreter since these criminals will just play games with you. Ask for a license and registration and if they cannot produce one, simply call the cops. If he doesn't understand English, tough ****!

Let him play his games like he doesn't understand what's going on. Just say policia and he will catch on real quick!

These criminals have a propensity for giving false names and without any identification, it's impossible to know who they are; so they take their picture to document the incident. They should have arrested him, but I know that will never happen.

We will see how much "joking" is going on after you go that route.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad that you and your daughter were not harmed. I hope that illegal got deported!!!!!

Re: A Mexican illegal alien hit and damaged my vehicle today

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    First off, let me tell you that what happened to me today can happen to anyone, or someone you know at any minute in our Country ! It has happened many times and will happen many more too. Today I parked my car in a wide open parking lot. Not two minutes upon exiting my car (with my daughter), an unlicenced, uninsured Mexican illegal alien with an unregistered truck backed into my car! You can imagine the rage I felt! My entire front bumber was completely caved in! Of course the *&^% didn't speak a word of English either! I had to look around for an "interpreter" just to get any info off the illegal. He pretending to act like he didn't know what was going on, and on top of that was actually laughing and joking with the "interpreter"! So, what did I do?? CALLED THE POLICE and made an official report! As far as what they did to him, I saw them write a ticket and (this is the kicker), made him stand up against a wall and photographed him! I thought that was GREAT, since they will run it with a name given to see if it checks out, who knows, maybe I got him deported (I hope)! Anyways, I'm not sure if they towed his truck or not after I left. Good thing I'm a lawful American citizen who actually PAYS insurance, or else I would have a vehicle with it's value considerably lowered! I can't imagine what I would have done if my daughter had been in the car when he hit it??? This is the first time I have experienced direct property damage from an illegal alien, and I can tell you that the feeling I had was just short of RAGE!!
    If this happens again, and you have a cell phone with a camera, take a picture of the person (illegal), the vehicle and license number, and the damage they caused to your vehicle.

Re: A Mexican illegal alien hit and damaged my vehicle today

]

If this happens again, and you have a cell phone with a camera, take a picture of the person (illegal), the vehicle and license number, and the damage they caused to your vehicle.[/quote]

Yes, I did ALL of the above! I called the Sheriff right away as soon as I saw it was an iliterate "person". I was SO furious I couldn't stop shaking. I am already fed-up with these lawless, shady, welfare grabbers that this just confirmed for me that I won't stop in my fight in getting rid of illegals!

working4change
    I can only imagine the anger and frustration you were feeling freeride but I am glad you are okay.

Banned
    Im really surprised he didnt run.Glad both of you are ok.This happens everyday and the illegals get away with it.I bet you if it was a American citizen they would have been hauled away to jail.The police and the jails do not want to fool with them knowing how much trouble it would cause in paper work and trying to find someone like you did that can talk to them.This is why our car insureance goes through the roof we pay the price for everything they do and congress dont see it because of the money they make they have the best and dont have to worry about money problems like we do.SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED thats why we fight and have to keep on fighting to get this stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast