Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: A Mexican illegal alien hit and damaged my vehicle today

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    ]

If this happens again, and you have a cell phone with a camera, take a picture of the person (illegal), the vehicle and license number, and the damage they caused to your vehicle.
    Yes, I did ALL of the above! I called the Sheriff right away as soon as I saw it was an iliterate "person". I was SO furious I couldn't stop shaking. I am already fed-up with these lawless, shady, welfare grabbers that this just confirmed for me that I won't stop in my fight in getting rid of illegals! [/quote]

Good job FRO! As a law abiding citizen, you did everything you could to remedy the situation and protect yourself against this criminal. Too bad he wasn't held to the same standard of law and order as you or I would be.

In a just country that enforces it laws, this illegal invader would be sitting in a detention facility awaiting deportation. Unfortunately, we as a nation have strayed so far away from enforcement, that I suspect this invader was probably sitting in the comfort of his dwelling last night, sucking down beers, while laughing about the whole thing.

That's likely the sad reality of it all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so sorry to hear this happened. May God grant you justice if the leadership of this country doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Im sorry for what happened to you ,but relieved you and your child are ok.
    Me too.

I agree with the earlier poster. The next time this happens, if possible, try to get as much footage of it as possible. My mother was rear-ended by an illegal alien truck driver and it resulted in a concussion-she's still suffering from the effects of the incident. The illegal alien has never been tracked down and finding the company that's responsible for this louse is impossible.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

criminal

try and make the most noise possible and get the criminal deported along with his anchor babys - they hide behind their anchor babys -- the solution to that is deport the whole criminal family

I"m so glad you and your daughter weren't hurt and you called the police.
    Ten years or so ago I was hit by a car full of illegal aliens. They totalled
    my car and I suffered massive contusions, bruises, cracked ribs, and a concussion. They had no drivers license, registration, or car insurance.
    My insurance had to take care of everything and thank god I had uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on my insurance. It tees me off to no end that illegals are driving on our roads everyday without any
    drivers license, registration, or insurance.

They drive on our roads with no license and insurance because they simply don't care; that is the mentality of many of them. It is truly sickening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12