Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Reader Says the U.S. Has “Two Big Traitors”

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_062106.htm

Today’s Letter: A Mexican Reader Says the U.S. Has “Two Big Traitors”: Bush and Gates

The United States has two big traitors. One of them is President George Bush, who is always doing something for Mexico, the country that is invading the US, but getting nothing in return.

The other is Bill Gates, a major donor to “poor” Mexico. I just heard on Mexican radio that Mr. Gates donated $42 million dollars to a Mexican organization, supposedly philanthropic.

Gates is poorly informed about Mexico. Mexican politicians earn more money than American Senators, thanks to the wealthy Mexicans who support them.

Mexico is a rich country that receives many millions of dollars daily for oil sales.

Gates’ money will never go to poor people. It is for sure the corrupt Mexican government will rob it.

Mexicans allows millions of pirated products (many by Microsoft) to be sold freely on the streets.

This causes big economic damages to Gates. He should be very angry at Mexico but instead he gives generously.

Mexico donated only $1 million for Katrina relief [VDARE.COM note: the same amount as Pakistan], but it was eager to make millions in reconstruction businesses.

Mexico does not support the U.S. war in Iraq or assist the U.S. during times of natural disaster tragedies and is trying to take over America.

Remind me again why Bush loves Mexico so much.

Sanchez lives in Mexico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I would love to meet this Sanchez, he/she is a breath of fresh air!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe him. We all know Bush is kissing Mexico's butt... but look at how fast Presidente Fox and President Hu were to get to Bill Gates as soon as they arrived in the US several weeks ago

Gates gave 42 million to Mexico

Add that to what Mexicans send back every year from the US. They should be making out pretty well south of the border.

I want to know why the Mexican people do not raise up and take control of their government. They have no trouble taking control of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    I want to know why the Mexican people do not raise up and take control of their government. They have no trouble taking control of ours.
    Good question! I still think if they were to do that they would find many Americans more than willing to help! I know I would.
    Can you imagine the response from the America people if all the illegals held a mass demonstration such as May 1st pleading for help so that they could return to their homeland and their families. All the media would have to do is show a migrant worker holding a picture of his wife and children while crying and saying all he wants to do is go back home, please help me. The American people would be all over this in a heart beat!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would have to be up to them because this article says exactly what I beleive. We could give Mexico the world on a silver platter and it wouldn't matter because they are so corrupt. The rich would just get richer and the poor still running here thinking we OWE them.

Guess they don't speak out much because they want to keep their heads attached to their shoulders.

crazybird - I don't buy it. Revolution is dangerous and people have been killed on the alter of revolution throughout history. We had our very own a little over 200 years ago and many people died but they died for a dream and they won their freedom against overwhelming odds. The corruption in Mexico needs to be overthrown in order for Mexico to have any future without leeching off the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968

I may have a partial answer for you:
    The other day I found a "chicano" community web forum and decided to read a few posts just to get an idea where they are coming from. Mind you, this forum was radical in nature. Someone on the board did suggest that educated/skilled Mexicans living in the US, should all return home so that they could help build up their country for their people. The moderator replied that he thought it would be a positive thing to do as well. However, he felt that it was more important for him to stay here to reconquer the American Southwest!

Oh I really like that! You guys go home and bust you butts while I stay here here in my nice air conditioned apartment over looking the sea and drinking strawberry margaritas.
    What a nice guy!

The corruption in Mexico needs to be overthrown in order for Mexico to have any future without leeching off the United States.
    Absolutly I agree with that. We are on the same page here even if I don't express myself well.

I'm saying one of the arguments that has been given is if we were to just help Mexico more we wouldn't have all these poor illegals running here to do the jobs we're too snobish to do. I know we already have people sending money like Gates, their own people from here and we have our businesses leaving here and opening there. Not to mention their own natural resources. There's no reason it couldn't thrive as a country EXCEPT for the corruption. But they have kept the vast majority of their people in poverty and basicly have taught them lies about all the things the US has taken from them and denied them and it's our fault.

So in that context it is less risky to come here and cause a revolution than it is to do it in their own country. We don't do anything to them. We let them march in the streets, educate their kids, provide health care and they have their Mexican affiliates helping them organize and fight for so called rights they shouldn't have as illegals and the government bending over backwards to please them. Now you have that vs the corruption and poverty and violence and be-headings.......which side of the border would you pick to fight on? Especially if you've been taught that you are taking back what was stolen from you and this is Mexicos revolution.

I know the problem is Mexico and only they can fix it. Unfortunatly it seems they don't and don't want to hear the truth! So as long as we're at this stalemate......it will continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast