Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    MSherry, would you please add links to the info in your original post. We here at alipac consider outside documentation to be vital to our cause.
    http://www.mexico-child-link.org/street ... istics.htm
    ------------------------

My point of all these articles is my anger at Mexico and other Latin Countries interferring in the U.S. They lecture us and file lawsuits claiming that Americans are not treating their citizens right. We hear all of the rhetoric about Human Rights. They worry about the health of their citizens in America.

Over the years they have hidden or denied their problems and now they are trying to place the blame on the U.S.

These articles show the culture that has developed over years in Latin America. As these street children have grown to adults the policy of "sweep the streets" has changed to "sweep them across the border".

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    My point of all these articles is my anger at Mexico and other Latin Countries interferring in the U.S. They lecture us and file lawsuits claiming that Americans are not treating their citizens right. We hear all of the rhetoric about Human Rights. They worry about the health of their citizens in America.

Over the years they have hidden or denied their problems and now they are trying to place the blame on the U.S.

These articles show the culture that has developed over years in Latin America. As these street children have grown to adults the policy of "sweep the streets" has changed to "sweep them across the border".

Yes, it makes me angry too. The problem is that the Mexican government is owned by rich and powerful cartels and people who care not in the least for anyone but themselves. There is no helping any country like Mexico. They don't want the help really, just more money and territory and power.

It is sad that Mexico and many other countries have suscumbed to this level of degradation. The evil in mankind's hearts knows no bounds.

I can't imagine though, no matter what, abandoning my kids. I worked scrubbing floors on my hands and knees and babysitting and yardwork and ironing and whatever else I could do for years to support my kids. We considered ourselves lucky to go to McDonalds or get a pizza out once a month. I learned how to stretch a pound of hamburger and a chicken to make for more meals. Yard sales were where I shopped. New clothes were a luxury. And when the kids got a bit older, I was finally able to take a secretarial course and better our lives at least a little. I'm not complaining mind you. I just can't see abandoning my kids no matter what. What I am is frightened at the prospect of this country suscumbing to that third world lifestyle.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

GR
    They're NOT immigrants, please let's get that into ALL of our heads.

Immigrants are LEGAL Americans who did the right thing by "BECOMING" and "BEING Americans".

Next . . .

These street children are primed to be much like hitler's gray shirted thugs, who did hitler's bidding until he could convince all of Germany that it was God's Hebrews (Jewish) who were destroying their nation's economy.

Sound familiar?

Big bad white people (many of whom are also God's Hebrews, as people of color remind their world of their hate for whites and Israel) are the big bad guys of the world - which the world is being reminded every day of late.

These children currently are used as commodities by their wonderful parents who often sell them and even rent them out to others to use as props and or force them into begging on their behalf.
    The Mexican government for the most part doesn't give a rat's behind about all of those street urchins. I feel sorry for the children. They don't really have any options when it comes to just surviving. Makes me want to torture the rich people in Mexico for their total disregard for anything but living their opulent lives. Even the government uses them as props.

People are missing the point that this has been going on for years. A lot of children (40 million in 1996) from south of the border have grown up under these conditions. Many are now adults. Where are they now? How many of them have migrated to our country, bringing with them what they learned from the streets?

GR
    Yes, this "has" been going on for more than many years - as a matter of face, it's been many decades - which is why California's gangs have grown, not diminished.

And a good reason why Californians were, and always have been, front and center against all forms of this race based racist invasion.

There is to this day a major majority of Californians who are fighting against the illegal alien invasion into their state.

Also, why the two main types of gangs - blacks and many of different spanish speaking races - have clashed for DECADES, many times causing riots of rage throughout California.

But that has all moved to other states, which is what mexico has allowed to happen to their nation for much more than mere decades.

Yes I am hearing you MontereySherry. Perhaps this is why the parents do not have the sense to make their children stop throwing rocks. Even at age 2 and 3 they are throwing the rocks at anything a US citizen has, plants, animals, possessions. . . . peoples heads, my head. Perhaps this is why the contrived reconquista theory has taken such strong hold and given them direction as well as point of unification, with a little pamphleteering help from the Mexican government.

It is still the teenage undeveloped angst that we are dealing with in this culture clash. A young teen will blame all their problems on somebody else and in this case we are the somebody else.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Not sure where the term "contrived reconquista theory" comes from, because this is something that I've personally experienced for decades from the angry illegal aliens themselves - most of which have been mexico's own.

Since this is a decades long invasion, and those who have for decades told me and my family where to go and how to get there (many times raging in spanish only at anyone who "is American), then today's illegal aliens are not teens.

Yes the mexican street children being spoken of are younger than others, but they're not children.

Everyone would be hard pressed to see any of these invasive illegal alien thieve as non-participants in their full blown terrorizing invasion against America's citizens.

illegal aliens used to settle in the poor neighborhoods and communities, then they moved up to nicer (but still lower end communities) as they gained more money (CASH paying jobs, while on USA tax dollar benefits to supplement the rest of their entire family needs).

They've been here so long that now many of them have set up their race based communities in cities and counties that many Americans will never be able to live in.

Especially since the illegal aliens have undercut many wages to where no one can stay in business and hire Americans, Americans can't get hired because illegal aliens have stolen their jobs, so there's NO room for buying (and keeping already purchased) houses.

But oh yes, the illegal aliens can buy houses in our nation, because they get help from freddie mac and fannie mae with ZERO interest rate "and" no need for proof of who they are.

And ALL ALONG the kiddies are being educated how to steal America "one house at a time", which has been one of their mantras for a very very long time - many decades.

Oh, and they're not immigrants.

They're well kept, off USA tax dollar benefits, CASH jobs, and/or jobs where they use one or more of their fraud I.D.'s to appear as being illegal if that suits their needs and/or a citizen if that suits their needs.

But they ARE thieves, and they do LIE rampantly.

As a 64 year old Californian I have been trying to understand the difference of Latino's of my youth from this group that I see today. So many here in America are painting them all with one paintbrush. We want to see all immigrants (legal or illegal) from south of our border as comming straight off the farm or little village. This is the mantra we hear from Latin Countries and our own government.

I understand why these countries are so concerned over these illegal immigrants. It is their dirty little secret. They failed these children in their countires. They allowed a culture of exploiting and abandoning children to develop in their country. This explains the gang mentality that we find so often in this new generation. I know for a fact that this has been going on since the 70's, which would mean that a lot of these street kids are now reaching into the 40's.

To understand this allows us to understand the violence we read about in these countries. This is why these countries want to export these adult street kids to America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast