Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not surprised by Beto's comments. His knowledge of the English language is limited. And that is not to knock him. But that very same limitation is the reason why groups like LaRaza can convince illegal immigrants in this country that they aren't welcome because of their nationality rather than because they are taking our jobs, overcrowding our schools, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr--you are probably right. I just wanted to be sure that BETO understands why we are here, no matter what he hears.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't play the propaganda game with the reconquistas!

For the last time:

It's not a wall, it's a fence!

Thank you.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Beto, the fact that you have a computer and have joined this message board tells me that you are not only doing ok financially, but that you are either trying to find out for yourself what all the "hoopla" in the news is all about (very commendable and it shows that you have leadership qualities), or that you are just in here to complain. I hope it is the first.

Beto, I live in Oregon, I have my entire life, as well as my ancestors. I do not want it to seem that I have a grudge, but it seems that all of the Mexicans that live here are in this "sub-culture". This culture I have personally witnessed does not see the problem with stealing from our local stores when they want something, driving without licenses and insurance, committing break-in's, joining gangs, etc...need I go on?

Beto we live in a culture that has many laws, we have been raised to live within those laws, and when one of our citizens does not live within those laws, we punish them. Now, if you come here illegally, you have just done something that we punish our own for, breaking the law.

So to make this point, come here within our laws (I emphasize this as it is our country and we run it, therefore we run our government), and live within our laws, become an American, speak English, respect our culture, become part of it all, and Americans will not have a problem with Mexicans, or any other nationalities for that matter.

When you come here illegally, take jobs that our young men could have, and take those jobs for wages that are unreported and are under the minimum wage standard, then it begins a downward spiral for Americans, our wages are dropping dramatically because employers know they can just hire some illegal to take that job for half the hourly wages, or even less, with no medical benefits, meaning a huge profit for that employer, and very little for any employee, even the citizens.

Beto, not only are Americans tired of what I have just mentioned, but also the total lack of respect for us, the American citizens. We would never come to your country and presume that you should speak English and accomodate us, nor would we expect that your police would be happy to have us breaking your laws. And I bet that if all of us started coming in droves and taking Mexican jobs that Mexican citizens should have, then you would begin to dislike our presence as well.

People can cry foul all they want, it will not change the fact that this is
    our country, not yours, your ancestors did not struggle to make it what it is, mine did, Junius' did, Judy's did, ThelmaHopkins did, etcetera. Not a single one of us will let go of that and allow a little whining by non-citizens about how we run our country stop us from doing what it necessary to protect the sovereingty of this nation.[/u]
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]Beto, I'm surprised you would say that when you know that it is untrue.
    R=Yes sorry i was meaning just the illegal persons.

You know that we care very much about the Mexican people, and quite honestly the same as we care about all people from all countries. We hate corrupt governments, Beto, not the people of those countries.
    R=Ok undertood. I believed many amercians hate us. But you all are not the case sorry.

We do however, want to know WHY the Mexican people are not speaking out aganst their own corrupt government ? I can only be led to believe that either they are too scared to speak out or they don't care. I will choose the first reason.
    R=Yes i chose the first one too.
    Great you made a good point.
    Mexicans do not protest aganist our own corrupt government , and now i am thinking how it is possible mexicans are saying everything about the wall problem.
    I hope mexicans speak out aganist our own corrupt government but it seems now there it is more important the Wall.
    That is what i call disfunctional mexicans, they talk about external problems but no our own problems great.

Well, all I have to say to Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala and any other country who has a problem with the fact that a security wall is being built in the USA to protect the American people from an invasion by illegal aliens,
    GET USED TO IT. The wall is going up, no matter how much you cry about it. If you want to cry, go ahead, it's not going to change anything.

Boo-hoo

Legal Immigration Fraud H R 3083

My name is Russ Lambert II, I have a story on “Legal Immigration Fraud”, also known as Illegal Immigration Visa's, a loop hole in our legal system that is costing taxpayers approximately 8 billion dollars per month in fraud, both in Welfare and Immigration fraud.

The US Congress passed a poorly thought out law, HR 3083. This law is based on the FALSE assumption that American Men, or Resident Alien Men who seek romance from a foreign Women must be criminals and abusers, whether or not the Women lives in America. Congress NEVER took into consideration that not all men are criminals and abusers, and they never took into consideration that ALSO some Women are criminals and abusers. This law un-intentionally allows for the FRADULENT submission of abuse by an illegal woman for the sole purpose of getting a Visa, Green Card, Citizenship and to be given public benefits. I fully believe that HR 3083 is unconstitutional. If you are an Illegal Alien Male or Female, or if you are a Male thinking of Dating or Marrying an ILLEGAL or Resident Female, then you need to read this in its entirety. It is with my hope that if enough attention and action is placed on this matter, then eventually this law will be re-written or it will be overturned. In the mean time, all American taxpayers will have to deal with it.

THE BATTERED IMMIGRANT WOMEN PROTECTION ACT OF 1994, 2000 and 2005 (H.R. 3083) Also known as the “Violence Against Women Act”

Congress created the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) for Illegal Female Women and Resident Alien Women that live in America or outside America under the control of a qualified American Male. This law was designed to remove obstacles inadvertently interposed by immigration laws that prevent immigrant female victims from safely fleeing domestic violence and prosecuting their abusers. VAWA 2005 gives the illegal female victim immigration relief, financial aid, money grants other miscellaneous benefits to those immigrant Women who claim to be victims of sexual assault, human trafficking and other violent crimes who agree to cooperate in criminal investigations or prosecutions. A key goal of VAWA’s immigration protections is to cut off the ability of abusers, traffickers and perpetrators of sexual assault to blackmail their victims with threats of deportation, and thereby avoid prosecution. VAWA allows immigrant women who claim to be victims to obtain immigration relief without their abusers’ cooperation or knowledge. Congress understood that if we are to stop violence against women, all victims need protection and assistance without regard to their immigration status, illegal or not.

HR 3083 immediately stops the deportation of immigrant female victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking. It also Guarantees economic security for immigrant female victims and their children by granting employment authorization to adult female victims who have filed valid VAWA, T-visa, and U-visa
    immigration cases. Cooperating witnesses who are also illegal are also guaranteed immediate public benefits.

Private Lawyers and organizations can be funded by government grants to represent ALL female victims of domestic abuse, human trafficking, or sexual assault, regardless of there immigration status. Illegal “coaching” from legal counsel and public benefits agencies are also accepted as long as it is kept in desecration between the female client, her lawyer and the public benefits agencies involved. Punishment for perjury, slander, misappropriation of government funds and falsifying documents are not prosecutable offenses to the female victim, her lawyers or the public benefits agencies as long as these felonies are keep in desecration and out of the public’s eye.

With the passage of the Violence Against Women Act, and the Battered Immigrant Women Protection Act, Congress intended to send a clear message to this Nation that violence against women is not just wrong, it is a crime. However, the law does not cover, mention, or address the miss-use and abuse of these laws by women just using the system illegally for there own personal gain. This law seems to encourage perjury, slander, malice, corruption, fraud, deceit and more, by the “applicant” and her “mafia” staff of organized attorney’s.

A battered or abused immigrant woman may not understand that she is entitled to personally tell her story in court, or further, that a judge may believe her. Based on her experience in her native country, she may believe that only those who are wealthy or have ties to the government will prevail in court. This law is designed to also protect this type of person. For this reason, Congress instituted this law. To bring forward women to tell there wonderful story to government officials so the government can crack down on and prosecute abusers.

What is Abuse: The Riverside Police Department, Los Angeles Police Department, the Riverside D.A.’s office, the Los Angeles D.A.’s office, and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement have define abuse as one or more of the following: spitting, splashing water on, hitting, stabbing, poking with a stick, yelling, throwing items at, locking the doors on, demeaning, verbally abusing, screaming, threatening, using physical force, anal sex, oral sex, threatening to divorce, threatening to leave the relationship, threatening to drop a petition, actually filing for divorce, actually dropping a petition, actually leaving the relationship, legally separating, or not sleeping with the other, not buying your girlfriend or wife a vehicle to drive, letting her use public transportation such as a buys or a train, just to name a few by your fiancée or spouse.

Better definition of ABUSE: Basically, if ANY incident happens, even once, if you call the police and they write a report, basically that’s it. For a written police report, the female can go to court, get a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) and immediately get public assistance, legal aid, a Visa, housing, spending money, etc, etc. PLEASE NOTE: 90% of the time, the police DO NOT verify abuse, they just write the report, and if necessary, they arrest. They will let the court validate the allegation. The court 99.9% of the time favors the women’s word as being valid. This is a “No Loose” situation for the woman. EXAMPLE: A “one time” incident of “Not” splashing water on your girlfriend or wife’s face equals a police report which equals a restraining order which equals INSTANT VISA and FULL PUBLIC BENEFITS.

If you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN or Legal Resident, and you want to have a VALID VISA, LEGAL RESIDENT GREEN CARD, and ultimately be a U.S. CITIZEN, then this wonderful law may apply to you. You only need a convincing “sworn” story of mental or physical abuse by your boyfriend, lover, husband, dad, friend, girlfriend, wife, neighbor, relative, or any name in the phone book to start the process. As of May 4th, 2006, I have never heard of anyone being challenged for fraud, or been convicted for fraud or has been requested to stop applying for benefits due to this law. Congress states “Without Recourse” we will not punish anyone who uses this law, we want to encourage more aliens to use this law, we want to identify all male abusers.”

Domestic violence is an economic and heath crisis for this nation. It harms not only men and women, but also the lives of children who witness violence in their homes or experience violence themselves. Every 15 seconds, someone in our country is battered, yelled at, had water splashed on them, got spit on, was told to go into the other room, had to walk one block to the store for milk, was told that divorce was immanent for irreconcilable differences if family compatibility issues were not resolved, or was told to handle there own legal issues with immigration because the spouse did not want to participate in immigration fraud (these are NOW all issues of ABUSE per the U.S.C.I.S.).

Every day, four women die in this country as a result of domestic violence. There are an untold number of men abused by women because the government does want to recognize this. In addition, at least 170,000 violent incidents are serious enough to require police intervention, hospitalization, emergency room care or a doctor's attention. Every incident of domestic violence should be of concern to us, unless the male is the subject of abuse. Every person, woman, man or child—should feel safe at home and in their neighborhoods.

================================================== =============================
    EXAMPLS OF REAL AND ACTUAL CASES

Yue Yun, entered the country ILLEGALLY, she fraudulently submitted paperwork to the I.N.S. to enter the U.S. under false pretense (application fraud). She was granted a temporary visitation visa, it expired, she stayed, and thus was subject to deportation. In her five years in the U.S., she worked under the table without paying taxes (cheating the system). She applied multiple times fraudulently to stay in the U.S. Her wish was granted when she became aware of this wonderful law. She got her Visa, housing, food, college, insurance, CASH, and a whole lot of other wonderful stuff. She did this, you can to. She is being guided and coached by her wonderful legal staff at Neighborhood Legal Assistance, located in El Montes California. The office is being funded by tax payers dollars and “illegally” funded by the “applicant” as well. Over 3 Billion Dollars per month minimum is paid directly to criminals who abuse this system, and the ones who pay are Tax Payers. There is NO recourse to the criminals who fraudulently abuse this law.

Tai Lin, a Chinese woman has difficulty finding support to escape her abusive husband. She lost her factory job because she has no work permit. The immigrant service agency she approached encourages her stay with her husband and advised her to try her best to cope with her difficult situation. Can you imagine staying with an abuser who might cost you your life? Moreover, because she speaks Cantonese, the battered women's shelter she calls cannot communicate with her. This is a person that should use this law.

Leticia, an undocumented, Filipino woman who went to a civil court and obtained a restraining order against her violent husband. When her husband comes to her house violating the restraining order, he calls the police. Her husband flees before the police arrive. The officer who responds makes a report and then asks her for her green card. This law is intended to help this person.

Carla, a Guatemalan woman, has lived with her boyfriend, a legal permanent resident for five years. When she asks him about getting married so she can apply for her own legal residency, he beats her and accuses her of only wanting to be with him so she can get her immigration status recognized. She is qualified to receive a Visa and the wonderful benefits from this law.

Mona, who is from Poland, married a U.S. citizen. She was severely abused during the first years of her marriage. She fled to a shelter and immediately her spouse sought a divorce to effectively cut her off from any permanent resident status. Mona will not have access to immigration status if she had not submitted her application prior to the final divorce. With law, Mona would be protected.

Sandra is the 22-year-old daughter of a U.S. citizen. At 10 years old, she came with her mother when her mother married the U.S. citizen. She was sexually abused for 8 years by her mother's husband. This abuser never filed immigration status for Sandra. With this law, Sandra now has access to legal immigration relief and all the wonderful free governmental benefits she can get her hands on. .

Alejandro, a 71-year-old native and citizen of Peru, came to the United State on a tourist visa to visit with his daughter, Rosa, a naturalized U.S. citizen. Once he arrived, Alejandro suffered severe abuse at the hands of his daughter and her U.S. citizen husband. Alejandro's daughter and husband cut off his ability to contact the police and report the abuse. Alejandro's tourist visa eventually expired, and therefore, his status changed from non-immigrant to illegal. With this law, Alejandro now has access to immigration relief.

Russ, a U.S. citizen, is coerced into marrying a Chinese lady that was already in the U.S. Illegally. The stupid husband applies for her residency not knowing the marriage was a scam. As soon as the husband finds out about the fake wife’s scam, he immediately reports the incident to U.S.C.I.S., drops her petition and files for divorce. The government apologizes to the Chinese illegal alien for any inconvenience the American citizen put her through, and immediately issues her a Visa, housing, food, money, college grants, attorney’s and a whole lot of other wonderful nice things.

Ms. Fan, a Chinese national, fraudulently enters America through wrongful means (possibly the same way Terrorists enter the county). She has conspired an idea to rob American Tax Payers of there hard earned tax dollars. She wants all the free government benefits she can get her hands on. She seeks out and hires a law firm that “coaches her” through the legal process as a “victim”. She has three choices, 1) Leave the country on your own, 2) get deported, or 3) simply lie on a sworn statement and get the good life. She follows her lawyers advise and they both commit perjury, slander, lying under oath, deceive, cheat and miss-lead Law Enforcement agencies, government officials, and Superior Court Judges. Today, Yue is living the good life, she has her visa, and all the wonderful free government aid and benefits she is now entitled to.

Wen Wen, a Filipina lady living in California, marries an American man living in New York. He hits her, she does not like to be hit, so she flees the violence with her life and moves back to California. The husband gets pissed off, and files for divorce. This law should help Wen Wen her with her situation.

Marta was stabbed by her permanent resident spouse, who was subsequently arrested for the crime of domestic violence. Marta wanted to cooperate in the criminal prosecution of her spouse, but was afraid since her immigration status was dependent on her husband maintaining his legal immigration status. This decision proved deadly as Marta was killed later by her husband. She should have gone to a legitimate attorney to seek out assistance based on this law.

Catherine, a native and citizen of Ireland, came to the United States on a student visa, but remained after the visa had expired. In the meantime, while living in New York, she met and fell in love with James, a U.S. citizen. Within a year of meeting each other, the two were married. Shortly after marriage, however, the relationship became extremely abusive. While otherwise eligible for VAWA relief, Catherine found out that James's ''ex-wife'' was really still his wife. He had not obtained a proper divorce in the state of California, and therefore remained legally married to his first wife, and engaged in a bigamist relationship with Catherine. Consequently, because Catherine is, technically, the wife of a bigamist. With this law, she is protected.

Jose, Carla, Maria and Felipe, all Mexican nationals, decide that instead of rallying protesters and changing the political system to make Mexico a better place to live, they find it easier to “weenie” out of there county and flee to a country that is already established, the United States. They all manage to come across the boarder, grab a phone book, go to the local welfare office and plead for asylum do to being abused by a person named in the phone book. Because of this HR 3038 law, the government offices have no choice but to issue all available benefits to include cash benefits, medical benefits and housing. The fear of deportation becomes a thing of the past.

“Betty”, a Taiwanese national, applies for a tourist visa to visit her Chinese boyfriend Quay, in Los Angeles. Quay has several minor felonies on his record and he is unable to petition Betty for a permanent residency card. Betty goes to a bar and picks up Dave, an American Citizen, she pleases him nicely, and tries to coerce and convince Dave to marry her, Dave does NOT marry her. Betty flees to the police, gets an abuse charge filed against Dave, and tells immigration officials she “thought” Dave married her, and she “thought” Dave petitioned her. Betty was given asylum here in the states and she was given all the wonderful benefits the U.S. has to offer. Today she is living happily ever after with Quay.

These are real life stories that impact women and children. A battered woman who is not a legal resident, whose immigration status depends completely on her partner, is often isolated by unique cultural dynamics which may prevent her from leaving her husband, her fiancée or boyfriend and from seeking asylum. If you are a male, and you are the victim of abuse, you are screwed, government grants are only given to shelters, lawyers and organizations to defend ONLY women. Welfare and other California state aid is given to males and females, however, getting these benefits as a male is an uphill battle.

The legislation increases access to funding for legal service organizations representing battered immigrants. For example, H.R. 3083 clarifies that VAWA civil legal assistance funds can be used to increase direct legal services to immigrant battered women, including in VAWA immigration cases. It also allows legal services organizations to provide legal assistance to battered immigrant women in VAWA immigration cases.

Battered women often need access to legal services to obtain legal relief to help them halt the abuse and create a new home for their children apart from the abuser. This legal assistance most often includes seeking a protection order, custody order, child support, assistance in immigration matters or sometimes help obtaining legal separation or a divorce. A female will a lot more government benefits if a State protection order is instituted. Basically, apply for, and get a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) against your boyfriend, husband, lover, or any male name in the phone book, and you have basically won your freedom to wealth. (Be convincing, act like an abused person would act,)

This Federal law was initiated by congress and it has a lot of INTENTIAL flaws built into, it allows for fraud, lies, deceit, perjury, conviction of INNOCENT persons to include children, slander, application fraud, and more, all without the penalty for punishment. To make a long story short, “make an allegation and get the free Government benefits and Citizenship you deserve for putting up with your partner.

As a male, married for only 18 months, my Chinese wife and I filed for divorce for irreconcilable differences, she yelled and screamed to much that I needed police intervention on multiple times to quiet her down. The Federal authorities were also notified, and her petition for residency was dropped. As a last resort, she contacted a Chinese friend that referred her off to Neighborhood Legal Services, together they created a fantasy story of a “non”-verifiable abuse that required immediate “shelter”, food and money. Today, she has her Visa, and is about to get her residency with her citizenship to follow. If you are a women, and you want to win in court, instigate a fight with a man, get him to defend himself, and “low and behold” you have won a restraining order, go and get your benefits.

With a (perjured/convincing) or real statement of “abuse”, you will receive ALL of the following:
    1 ) Free Housing, in a confidential location to avoid deportation or questions from local authorities.
    2 ) Free Food Stamps
    3 ) Free Medical
    4 ) Free Cash-Aid ( Money to spend)
    5 ) Free attorney’s to do all the paperwork for you.
    6 ) Free Immigration Attorney’s, (yes, with an “s”)
    6 ) Free College
    7 ) and a who lot of other wonderful Free Government Assistance and aid and cash.
    8 ) No recourse to you if it is determined that you accidentally perjured yourself to be a victim, no punishment.
    9 ) No Punishment or harm will come to the man that you accused of that yelled at you (abuse)
    10) Instant Visa, and Instant Cancellation of any pending deportation order.
    11) Expedited Legal Green Card and expedited citizenship
    ================================================== =============================

Here is what some Government Officials told me:
    “Welfare benefits are being handed out as if it were “Candy” states a California Representative.
    “Illegal Aliens who make a “Sworn” statement of abuse are entitled to ALL available government assistance, to include a FREE immigration attorney to walk the alien through the immigration process.
    “We don’t have the time to investigate every application or allegation” states a Welfare Investigator.
    “We don’t prosecute for Perjury or offenses of $5,000 or less for fraud” states the L.A. D.A.s office.
    “A Visa is issued almost instantly” states the U.S.C.I.S.
    “Perjury is not prosecuted because it only gets reduced to a “misdemeanor” plea in court” states the L.A. D.A.;s office.
    “There is NO-Way this law can ever be abused, and we NOT give any violation for miss-use of this law” states the U.S. Congress. (it is a persons right to use this law, if they need it, it is here.)
    “The Law states that we must GIVE Immediate Benefits and Visa based on an allegation” states the Welfare office, United States Citizens and Immigrations Service, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, order Patrol, the Los Angeles D.A.’s office, and Department of Motor Vehicles.
    “We don’t prosecute Women, they are ALL victims” states the U.S. Congress.
    “For the allegation of “Abuse”, all men need to be PROSECUTED, if the women is abusive, they are forgiven and there is no punishment.’ states the L.A. Superior Court, the L.A. County Services Department, the Riverside Police Department, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, United States Citizens and Immigrations Services, Welfare, and U.S.D.A. to name a few.
    “In a Trillion Dollar economy, who cares about a few billion dollars going out to welfare fraud” states the Los Angeles County Welfare Office located in West Covina, Ms. R. Gold, and Investigator.
    Please call me if interested.
    Russ Lambert 562-254-4868
    Or, www.AmericanHero.ws/Immigration

Russ, this issue was discussed during the senate judiciary committee hearings tht they put on C-Span. Of course, they didn't mention the abuse of the system but it is fairly common knowledge around this city that illegal women deliberately get their husbands to beat them up so that they can get social assistance. And if they don't move some other abusive man into their free housing within a short time, they move the same one who beat them up in the first place back in. Disgusting, isn't it?

And, I know that our opposition is going to point out that American women have done likewise. And it is true. However, if we could cut out the illegal alien portion of the abuse to the system it would half the burden to the taxpayer.

I know of specific situations in African countries where women whose husbands were murdered in political upheaval needed a helping hand. I have no quarrel with that. But if the system is going to be abused, it isn't worth much to me. And, apparently EVERY system that involves passing out money is going to be the target of fraud in this country.

I'd like to see every single dime our government hands out accounted for, even if it means publishing the names and addresses of the recipients. It is meant to be TEMPORARY assistance, and identifying the recipients would make fraud less appealing in addition to giving the people doing the paying evidence that their money isn't being wasted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12