Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the website info, Duh! Very, Very, very important!

I thought I was hearing things last nite on Dobbs, but didn't Lou say that Bush intends to override Congress NO MATTER WHAT? Claims ALL the requirments have been met!!! Like magic...Presto...everything is fixed!!!

Everyone needs to contact DOT! WE THE PEOPLE CANNOT ALLOW THE MEXICAN TRUCK INVASION!!! Bush is usurping the power of the American people! Impeach now!!!

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    didn't Lou say that Bush intends to override Congress NO MATTER WHAT? Claims ALL the requirments have been met!!! Like magic...Presto...everything is fixed!!!!
    Yes, similar to when Bush arrogantly said, "See you at the bill signing". This is sick and scary stuff.

I think Lou also said the DOT is thumbing its nose at the American people and also that the DOT is carrying out the wishes of Bush. I smell big corrupt money in this stinky deal.

Duh
    Duh

My hastily typed DOT comment

Surely a total disaster waiting to happen. Some American commercial trucking companies are scary enough as it is and that's with a concerted effort to follow regulations. I can't even imagine thousand upon thousands of untracked Mexican trucks roving the countryside, with bad tires and bad brakes, tailgating our oil guzzling *sses, loaded up with a cargo of "undocumented citizens."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12