Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mexicans retained over US citizens - same job same pay

This is my first post and I’m pissed!

I was laid off this week. There were 14 of us. Seven of us were card carrying US citizens. The other seven are illegal Mexicans. I don’t mean that in a derogatory way but that’s what they are.

The only ones that were retained were the mexican. The only ones laid off were us US citizens.

The plant manager personally told me that he “hates to lay off the “latinosâ€

I'm sorry.

The best thing you can do is call ICE, since you have inside information about the company.

When you call, have the address, telephone number and names of individuals. You will have to be very specific about what you know and how you know they are illegal.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
    Toll Free: 1 (866) 347-2423
    1-866-DHS-2ICE
    Visit ICE Website.
    Contact ICE Field Offices.

Contact ICE to report illegal aliens, employers that hire illegal labor, smugglers, document fraud, and other crimes by illegal aliens. Bilingual services are offered. Confidential reporting is allowed. ICE operates under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turn them in to the IRS they will investigate any known tax fraud. And if you live in a state with a 287g program go to your state patrol website and report them to the immigration cops. their are many links here on alipac about turning in Illegals but you do need to be able to somehow prove that they are illegal hear say just is not good enough for our system but if you can prove it them expose them and then sue em for firing you illegally.
    Welcome
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Organize with your laidoff American friends and start picketing outside the place you used to work. Call the media. Videorecord it and post it on Youtube.

ALIPAC can help you distritube that video to thousands of people.

Welcome Abdon! You're in the right place, alipac I mean.

I am so sorry about what has happened to you. It seems to me the IRS would talk with you.

Also there is a site that will post your company's name and any info you have. I will PM that info to you.

Good Luck

Welcome, Abdon! And I think perhaps the IRS would be a good place to start, especially if the company has been taking taxes from the illegals, and not passing them on to the government. They get real cranky about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Abdon, Please keep us updated on your progress.

Re: mexicans retained over US citizens - same job same pay

Well if you are so sure they're illegals, then why haven't you called ICE??? By choosing to ignore it, you are committing a crime. Laying off US citizens first and keeping the illegal workers is just not right.

Good advise Dixie! You saved me some typing! LOL

The state you are in can help or hurt.
    I would turn in the boss's and owners.
    Then when the illegals run, you swoop in for the job...
    Welcome to ALIPAC, we feel bad when this happens to Americans.
    Things are going to be worse soon. DON'T FEEL ALONE!
    You could also get lots of friends to picket you workplace and call the TV stations to tell them there is a picket going on. Get publicity for your cause and don't forget to all wear your Border Patrol hats!

Easy for me to say, I know... Google your towns General Assistance and see what's available for you and your family.
    You need to get creative on saving money on everything. You can try to barter your talents in some instances.
    An old boyfriend I had paid his lawyer bill with firewood, cut,split, & delivered, every winter for a lawyer and his two secretaries. It was a Christmas bonus for 2 workers

Good Luck
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

try judicial watch. see if they know any attorneys in your area
    see if you can maybe find a lawyer who handles discrimination cases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast