Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanElizabeth, great!! Advice, remove your email from your post and send it to me in a Private Message. This protests your privacy!!

I'll work on the letter tomorrow, then people can use it or modify it!!

I'll look up the address for Vicente. And we should cc: some key media and key politicians!!

I love this plan!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He will probably just burn them. He doesn't CARE what the Americans think. He KNOWS what WE think or else he wouldn't be protesting our fence, our insistence that the military be put on the border or our demands that HE do something to stop this. NO--what HE does is print instructions for his people to use to break the law and get here. He only cares what BUSH tells him. Why do you think he's hired a PR firm to ENHANCE American's impressions of Mexico??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gotcha Judy I'll PM you. Bootsie, I realize Fox is a jerk and only wants what benefits him, but if he see's in writing how many citizens are sick of his BS, as much as he'd like to ignore it, he won't be able to deny that he knows directly how we all feel. Yes the media (Fox News, Lou Dobbs) should be sent copies and also we need to try to give an estimate on how many signatures we ave gathered along with copies distributed. My mother belongs to a VFW and I know they all would gladly sign and circulate a few for signatures. I have relatives in many places and like I said, since we all have at least a few, it begins to branch out. The numbers could end up being staggering. Maybe what we could do would be to ask for the signed copies back for each region. As for mailing costs, maybe we could ask for "donations" from different groups (VFW's, other anti-illegal alien groups, American Legions etc..)just see if each group will cover the cost to maybe mail one bulk envelope or so (I'll check that cost with the post office). Well, we'll work on the logistics. Even if Fox wants to ignore us, the media might give it enough attention that when others in this country hear about it, he will not be able to act as though he doesn't know, he won't be able to deny Americans feelings.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't mind trying it but I HONESTLY think we could better spend our time and money writing OUR representatives. Fox doesn't WANT to hear us and it would just make him even MORE DETERMINED TO SEND US MORE PEOPLE, I'm afraid. The man is an ARROGANT IDIOT and, if you think MENTIONING A FENCE INFLAMED him enough to hire some PR firm to improve Mexico's image, I just think swamping him with letters from Americans would end up trashed. I just feel our efforts would be better spent trying to deal with people HERE who could DO SOMETHING ABOUT it and who WANT to do something about it for WHATEVER REASON. IT might just be because they want to be reelected but Fox has NOTHING to win by LISTENING to US. He can't deal with his people as it is or he wouldn't be drawing them maps to get them to US to deal with.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12