Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans and what I'v learned...

First, I want to say I am white and my wife of 20yrs is a LEGAL mexican immigrant. She did it the legal way before we ever got married. But, like most mexicans she has a LARGE family. For the first few years we were married I used to go to her family get-togethers but I got sick and tired of listening to them speak nothing but mexican spanish(castillion spanish is a bit different than mexican spanish, castillion is what is spoken in spain) anyway, the only reason they told me they spoke mexican was because the "mom" did not speak American, which is a bit different than england english.
    I let it slide because my wife speaks perfect American not even an accent. However as time passed I began to understand alot of what was being said, I kept silent, I wanted to know what was being said without them knowing I could understand... I was shocked! Her family(my wife's) are all either green carders or citizens and do you know what I heard? Most of the conversations were about how they were going to help other mexicans get jobs where they worked or at other mexican business' .
    Well, that started to upset me because I knew alot of white people who were looking for work and they KNEW that if anyone hired them because they were white, the company would be punnished.
    Fast forward to today(that was about 15 years ago) in Santa Ana Ca. now, it is nothing but mexican in every way(and my mother-in-law still does not speak American why should she? she doesnt have to, her employer hires all mexicans and the markets ect... are all in mexican) they all drive decent cars with no insurance, they, both legal and illegal mexicans HATE Americans.
    So, back to my point, it wasn't until the a few months ago that I said enough! Here is what happened; my mother-in-law and my wifes sister came to our house for a visit and began to speak mexican IN MY HOUSE when I had forbiden it, the excuse I was given was that "mom" didn't speak American and they wanted to talk to her, I promptly told my wife this;your mom has been in this country for over 30 years, yes OVER THIRTY YEARS and still can't speak American? I told her, hell if I moved to china I would have not only learned to speak chinese but I could probably even use a tyepwriter there after THIRTY YEARS! The argument ensued.
    I finaly told them that they need to leave if they could not respect my rules in MY HOUSE! My wife was silent, she knew me ALOT better than they did, anyway, "mom's" response was translated to me that this was also her daughters house and she would only leave if my wife asked her to.
    I looked at my wife and asked her how many ILLEGAL mexicans she thought I knew were close to her family? She told her mom it would probably be a good idea if she left.

As a parting shot to me, her sister said this " this is wrong, we are mexicans, we are NOT going to change...you need to learn to speak spanish".

Infuriated by that I told them never to come to my house again...regardless and I told them they had just crossed a line with me that would have "consequenses". They left and I promptly called immigration and gave them the info they needed and lo and behold more than a few deportations ensued. The lesson I learned from all this? MEXICANS, 90% at least, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL have ZERO respect for ANY AMERICAN regardless of anything including non mexican family members.
    In conclusion, I firmly believe that the only way to stop illegal mexicans from crossing the border is a fence, the army and start using the "racist" word against any non-white who says anything like gringo, white man, honkey, cracker...ect...
    Well, now I'm all worked up and upset again, but I felt the need to explain the inner workings of the mexican culture here in America. IMHO

P.S. I know alot of hispanics are in the military and often woder how they would react if deployed to the border, any comments an that aspect?
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Barth:

Welcome to the site. I know exactly how you feel. I'm sick and tired of it too. I want all Mexican invaders who are illegal and/or legal, but claim this land is Mexican crap and won't swear their allegiance to America to be expelled immediately. The only way we can do this peacefully is to continue to demand Jorge Bush's impeachment to further drive down his poll numbers and hopefully it will force the empty suits hands in Congress and then in turn vote out the empty suits in mass in 2006 in both parties. Let them all know that none of them that support open borders are safe.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you for posting this! that has been my take on things too!
    I lived in a condo and the apartment above me was rented to two mexicans- one had a green card and didnt live there -he sublet it- long story short-one of them had a constuction business -they were bringing in illegal mexicans to work for them- and they kept the apartment as a crash pad for illegals coming through metzger /tigard oregon 97223
    well I counted 36 men -sometimes as many as ten at a time-all above me in bedroom-in a six month period. that was the tip of the iceburg . they would throw all their cigerettes down into my yard and beer cans . and come in drunk every weekend.
    they even told me they were illegal- when they moved out-( I reported them to management)- they threw all their stuff by the dumpster- not in it- well <i found all their info- medical bills from trips to the emergency ward- social security payments- food stamps-
    The bolivian woman across the hall , told me in broken english that mexicans get each other jobs. she got her job from the illegal mexican < dolores, who has four children in the public schools ,at taxpayer expense.
    the place I live in now , was rented by an illegal mexican , who worked in oregon in a restaurent for eight years before they caught up with her., she just split to california to live with her brother.
    these stories ,all true, show how it is done- and let's not forget the fake social security cards.

Thanks Thelma. I wonder if they get section 8 housing up in oregon...probably, my muther-in-law certainly gets it here in ca. she was on a list for 3years. The place she lives is an appt. complex of about 200 units, all ocupied by mexicans, all section 8 recipients.
    Let me give you an idea of the scope of this, Santa Ana is where she lives, housing for a single bedroom apt is about $1200 a month. Her portion? she pays a wopping $450 a month, that means WE the taxpayers pick up $750 a month of her rent...she makes about $300 a week. That $750 is way more than she pays in taxes...in a year. Now multiply that by 200(assuming that all apts. are only 1 bedroom) thats one hundred fifty thousand a month $150,000! times 12 months thats 1.8 million a year! and thats just one complex, there are many many others.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I can't say what you have to say surprises me, barth. I see it in the faces of people all around me every day. I have neighbors who are more than likely illegals but I can't prove that they are and the police won't listen unless you have proof. They don't "investigate."

I know many people of Mexican descent in their late thirties and early forties. They don't even speak Spanish because when their parents immigrated, they insisted that their children become Americans. They consider themselves Americans and are infuriated by the new generation that is so disrespectful about everybody and everything.

Somewhere along the line, the pattern changed. The younger immigrants WANT their kids to speak Spanish even though they know it will make it more difficult for any of the children to learn anything in school when the books are all in English.

It is obvious to me that these people have no respect for this country when they fly Mexican flags but totally ignore American holidays. We in El Paso get all sorts of news of festivities about Cinco de Mayo but very little is even mentioned about the 4th of July! I find that pretty hard to swallow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexicans and Mexican Americans are capable of respect for and adherence to the law. However if you start indulging the first to test the limits the rest of them follow suit, it is human nature.

There are those among them that are willing to risk enforcement and those among us that want to indulge them. After they have set a negative example many of the rest follow suit.

There are still some Mexicans and Mexican Americans setting more positive examples.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, where I don't believe in "Mexican-Americans" because one is either an American or not an American, I agree that there are some darn good people left in this country--even in the areas overrun with illegals. I can only hope they get up and go vote when the time comes and collect up all the fake documents between now and then so that the illegal ones can't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to the board barth49, if only more people could see what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    Thanks Thelma. I wonder if they get section 8 housing up in oregon...probably, my muther-in-law certainly gets it here in ca. she was on a list for 3years. The place she lives is an appt. complex of about 200 units, all ocupied by mexicans, all section 8 recipients.
    Let me give you an idea of the scope of this, Santa Ana is where she lives, housing for a single bedroom apt is about $1200 a month. Her portion? she pays a wopping $450 a month, that means WE the taxpayers pick up $750 a month of her rent...she makes about $300 a week. That $750 is way more than she pays in taxes...in a year. Now multiply that by 200(assuming that all apts. are only 1 bedroom) thats one hundred fifty thousand a month $150,000! times 12 months thats 1.8 million a year! and thats just one complex, there are many many others.
    Section 8 is notorious for discriminating against whites. Here in Berkeley, about 20% of the low-income people are black, and yet they found out that something like 80% of the people accepted for Section 8 were black (I don't have the exact stats in front of me here, but it was something like that). When this discepancy was pointed out to the head of the local Section 8, he said in a newspaper interview that they would "start to do more outreach to sign up more low income asians and latinos to Section 8." In other words, it was still perfectly permissable to discriminate against all the low-income white people.

Someone should file a big reverse-racism discrimination lawsuit against Section 8. I'm telling you, they are ripe for the taking. All one has to do is look up the BIG difference between which racial groups are applying and which are being accepted. Its nothing short of company policy to discriminate against white.

The exact same thing happened after Clinton's so-called "welfare reforms" in 1998. The result of these "reforms"? (And you can look it up). Vast numbers of white people got kicked off of welfare. And vast numbers of latinos got signed up

In fact, heres another tid-bit for you. We've all heard endlessly about the "hard-working Latinos." But how often have you heard THIS mentioned in the media: In 2002, Latinos made up over 46% of California's welfare recipients, and 60% of New York state's welfare recipients.

In 2002, Latinos made up over 46% of California's welfare recipients, and 60% of New York state's welfare recipients.
    I am shocked. Those are staggering numbers!

But the part that mystifies me is why you wait in line in the grocery stores here behind people sorting out what they can and can't buy with their Lone Star cards (like food stamps) and then they go out and hop into a brand new pickup or SUV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast