Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico City to install migrant houses in the U.S.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2007/12/21/i ... e=031n1cap

In 2008, the PRD party in Mexico city will promote the instalation of migrant houses in the United States.

The secretary general of the PRD party , Carlos Reyes Gámiz, announced in Mexico city that in 2008 the party will promote the installation of six migrant houses in states located on the neighboring northern country (U.S.) where the major number of Mexican countrymen reside, in order to become locations that will defend their rights and attend the accusations of humiliation that take place.

In front of the U.S. embassy, where he headed an act of support and solidarity with the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano and her fight to defend the rights of the undocumented, the legislator mentioned that these entities will be independent of the ones that are funded by the government of Mexico City.

"The PRD has had a past presence in the U.S. territory, where a relationship has been maintained with agencies that defend human rights, and the goal is to share a work agenda, in this environment in which xenofobia and racism have a greater fervor in that country", he referred.

"We see with sadness that, in spite of the fact that every day news of humiliations and attacks against undocumented countrymen are heard by us, the Mexican government assumes an attitude of docility in favor of the American one", he expressed, upon indicating that in the context of future elections in the United States, the movement in defense of migrants' rights should charge greater strenght.

Signatures against the deportations

During this event, Elvira Arellano made a call to the people to participate in a campaign to gather signatures that will be delivered on May first in Washington, when mobilizations in many cities in the United States will take place with the demand that all raids and deportations be halted.

"If our government is seen weak and not doing its work to defend our countrymen in the United States, the people of Mexico should make known their support. Each one of us has an undocumented relative or a friend, we cannot ignore their voices of help", she argued.

By the time that they get up and running, the elections will be getting closer.

This is unbelievable.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Who TF do these arrogant 3rd world creeps think they are? I am ready to go down to the border and guard it myself. The arrogance of these mental midgets is just unbelievable.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Who TF do these arrogant 3rd world creeps think they are? I am ready to go down to the border and guard it myself. The arrogance of these mental midgets is just unbelievable.
    I guess Bush will let them do anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is blatant in our face interference in our country and
    more proof of invasion

Keep in mind these are not consulates and do not have
    diplomatic protections

We need to put a stop to this out and out takeover of our country

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira Arellano
    "If our government is seen weak and not doing its work to defend our countrymen in the United States, the people of Mexico should make known their support. Each one of us has an undocumented relative or a friend, we cannot ignore their voices of help", she argued.
    What the flick their right to be here illegally? She is a retard if Americans knew the total entitlement mind set of these "poor people trying to make a better life" pinheads. All criminals are trying to better themselves at our expense.
    "We see with sadness that, in spite of the fact that every day news of humiliations and attacks against undocumented countrymen
    What the ---- humiliations! does that mean anytime they are made to obey the law that's humiliating them? Are they too proud to obey the law?

The secretary general of the PRD party , Carlos Reyes Gámiz, announced in Mexico city that in 2008 the party will promote the installation of six migrant houses in states located on the neighboring northern country (U.S.) where the major number of Mexican countrymen reside,
    I hope these are birth houses for their Mexican babies born in America so they're born as documented Mexican citizens. As they say "anywhere there's a Mexican there is Mexico". So all the Mexican babies are really Mexican...

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

I agree! What the hell is going on here!

I KNOW my resentment is constatly building up. I am getting so angry with the idiotic Mexican government AND the Mexican people.

IS MEXICO A COUNTRY OF RETARDS? SERIOUSLY. I CANNOT BELIEVE THE ARROGANCE AND STUPIDITY OF THESE PEOPLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, we should be angry with Mexico -

But it is our government that is allowing them to do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The headline on the article is misleading what the article says is that the PRD Lopez Obradors part is going to set up legal defense offices. Currently a number of American organizations and the Consulates provide legal defense of Mexican illegal aliens. The Mexican Consuls are appointed by the Mexican government of Felipe Calederon. The PRD almost won the election but had accepted a set of regulations with the other parties on who could vote. Then a lot of PRD supporters came here without registering to vote first. There have been complaints that Lopez Obrador should have won. In fact he lost out because his margin for any victory was here as illegal aliens. Now the PRD wants to be able to support any of their party members who are here as illegal aliens rather than going to a Consul appointed by their political opponents.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Just what we need, more boarding houses...and mexican sanctioned too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast