Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Displays STUNNING HYPOCRISY--AGAIN!

This is a segment from Lou Dobbs' show--January 5, 2006:

And tonight, the government of Mexico once again displaying stunning if not surprising hypocrisy. Mexican officials are criticizing the United States over the shooting death of an illegal alien smuggler who attacked a U.S. border patrol agent. At the same time, the government of Mexico has refused to do anything about the escalating violence from Mexican criminals against U.S. law enforcement officers.

CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice over): It's all too common along the heavily-guarded border near San Diego. An illegal alien climbs a makeshift ladder like this one, then throws large rocks at a border patrol agent. The tactic is designed to distract agents so a larger group of illegal aliens can cross elsewhere. But the assaults are potentially deadly, and last weekend a border patrol agent defended himself against an 18-year-old Mexican national.

LT. KEVIN ROONEY, SAN DIEGO POLICE DEPT.: The agent then pulled out his duty weapon, and as the male threw the rocks at him, the agent fired back.

WIAN: The alien smuggler fled back into Tijuana, where he later died. Now the Mexican government is using the shooting to pressure the United States to drop its plans for beefed-up border security.

LUIS CABRERA, MEXICAN CONSUL GENERAL: We condemn the use force. We condemn this incident.

VICENTE FOX, MEXICAN PRESIDENT (through translator): We have already requested to the proper channels a complete and total explanation regarding the shooting.

WIAN: Some Mexican politicians say that's not enough, call the Fox administration's response to the shooting spineless. Even pro- illegal alien groups in the United States are complaining.

CHRISTIAN RAMIREZ, AMERICAN FRIENDS SERVICE COMMITTEE: His only crime was to come to the United States to find a better life for himself. He should not be punished by death.

WIAN: Actually, the Border Patrol says the man had been apprehended 11 times for illegal alien smuggling inform recent years, the Border Patrol has gone to great lengths to find non lethal deterrents to rock throwing illegal aliens, including the use of guns that fire pepper powder and steel caged vehicles.

NICHOLAS COATES, SENIOR BORDER PATROL AGENT: Assaults in this area occur every day, several times a day. And our assault numbers, especially in this area, have gone up dramatically in the last year.

WIAN: It's also true elsewhere. Texas Border Patrol agents report they've been shot at 35 times in the past week by drug or alien smugglers from across the Rio Grande.

(on camera): While the Mexican government is quick to criticize any use of force by the U.S. Border Patrol, it's done almost nothing to stop the rising wave of violence initiated by criminals operating on Mexican soil.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And tonight, the government of Mexico once again displaying stunning if not surprising hypocrisy. Mexican officials are criticizing the United States over the shooting death of an illegal alien smuggler who attacked a U.S. border patrol agent. At the same time, the government of Mexico has refused to do anything about the escalating violence from Mexican criminals against U.S. law enforcement officers.
    Why should they? Bush won't make them. Bush won't do anything about it either. Just like that scumbag that killed David Marsh in California. That rotten bastard, demon spawn Bush goes up to the wife of David Marsh after the guy got killed and he said to her "we're going to get this guy, I promise". Well that was years ago, we're still waiting Jorge. Typical of this lying snake in the grass, promise the moon and do nothing. Gutless, cowardly, politican. Everything that comes out of this guys mouth is a bold face lie. How low will this guy go? Bush doesn't care if 10 million cops got killed by these low-lifes because they are all just good hearted folks searching for a better life according to Bush and no Mexican is a threat. I swear electing and reelecting this bum is like handing a loaded gun to a retarded kid. How anyone can support this guy is beyond me? How anyone can think he's compassionate is beyond me? I don't think he's compassionate at all, I think he is an evil man who is a spineless coward. Any politican who allows this insanity to continue is lower than snake scum.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!

HOW MANY MORE CITIZENS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE OUR BORDERS GET CLOSED? HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES JORGE GET TO DROP THE BALL BEFORE WE DROP THIS CHUMP? NO MORE AMERICAN DEATHS. IMPEACH JORGE BUSH, BRING OUR TROOPS HOME AND PUT THEM ON OUR BORDERS.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's certainly going to be up to the American people to stop this invasion.....Bush seems to just ignore the whole situation I don't know about everyone else but I feel that we are being sold out, pushed under the rug and I cannot for the life of me, figure out why. Why doesn't our so called president care that the Americans way of life is being destroyed? Does Bush and Fox have some kind of agreement to turn America into a nasty cesspool of child molesters, murderers, rapists and slaves? Every night when I watch the local news there's always a story about some illegal immigrants committing rapes or homicides, last night a kidnapping and another story about an attempted murder........by illegals. What in the hell is the problem with our government? As far as being politically correct.........to hell with that, I'm not gonna be. If the majority of the crimes committed in my area are done so by Hispanics, mainly ILLEGAL HISPANICS, that's just the facts! I don't trust any Hispanic person anymore and I don't care if they call me racist or not, the truth is the truth. Vicinte Fox keeps sending his criminals here to us and I'm fed up with it I spoke with a Hispanic girl at work the other day who told me she came here for the benefits...the welfare, foodstamps, etc. She said Mexico does not offer those benefits and the doctors there will let you die if you do not have the money to pay them. I know that is sad but how can we keep paying for all of THEM? I told her that the Mexicans need to get together and get rid of the so called president and government they now have and vote for people who actually care about the Mexican people and not just their wallets. She then told me that California and Texas belong to Mexico and I had to inform her that she was wrong! They think we "OWE" them all the freebies they are recieving. I don't owe them a damn thing and I am fed up with my tax money supporting them while they take American jobs and feed off our society. It's time to rise up, even more loudly than we have been. It's time to take our country back!!!!!!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Same here, rebel. And, unless I find out otherwise, I always assume they are illegal.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

the US bought Cali, NM, Ariz, Oregon, Utah, Texas in 1853

The Gadsden Purchase Was Signed in Mexico City
    December 30, 1853

Meeting in Mexico City on December 30, 1853, James Gadsden, U.S. Minister to Mexico, and General Antonio López de Santa Anna, president of Mexico, signed the Gadsden Purchase. The treaty settled the dispute over the exact location of the Mexican border west of El Paso, Texas, giving the U.S. claim to approximately 29,000 square miles of land in what is now southern New Mexico and Arizona, for the price of $10 million.

http://www.americaslibrary.gov/cgi-bin/ ... /gadsden_1

I DEMAND A REFUND!

Then Bush should confront Fox and say "Are you going to honor the Gadsden purchase or not?", and then take action according to what Fox's answer is. Bush should be slamming Fox for everything he has done.
    Where is this cowboy anyhow? But since he hasn't, he leaves American citizens, you know, the ones with alot of old roots here, to think that he's abandoned them and their culture. If he doesn't have another agenda, you'd think he would be acting on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)