hello I am giving my opinion. if you dont have common sense to actually swallow it dont read it.

1.http://www.independent.org/images/artic ... 0927_5.gif
http://www.globalpolicy.org/component/c ... 30079.html

after your fininshing reading this article and you truly want to find the root of the problem well you should have read it.

"If all taxes are deducted from your paycheck before you see it, you may suspect that the IRS is collecting a bigger chunk of your income than it collects from corporations and the rich. And you would be right. These days, conniving lawyers hired by large companies and wealthy individuals utilize an array of tools to evade paying U.S. taxes. Some of the most common are offshore bank accounts, offshore trusts, and phony incorporations of U.S. companies in foreign tax havens. According to an IRS consultant, the U.S. loses $70 billion every year in revenue to this sort of tax evasion. All told, as much as $5 trillion of U.S. money is in offshore assets, $3 trillion of which is in offshore bank deposits. "

since the year 2000 the usa has lost over 3.2 milllion manufacturing jobs. to outsourcing. why do I mean mexico has actually the victim and not the proble. and why corporations have actually misled you with limbaugh, beck, etc etc.

imagine a mexico saying you know what america? your people have fought for their labor rights and americans expect to get paid a descent living wage.

you and the rest of anti illegals mention that Mexican illegals dont pay their share of taxes. and that if you cant feed them dont breed them comments well let me explain something to you....yes you PATRIOT OF THE UNITED CORPORATE STATES OF AMERICA.

first of all grab those 1.2 million maquiladora workers and paid them 7.25 not 2 dollars and you would see that instead of mexicans pockiting 4.8 billion they would be putting in their pockets 17.4 billion and its not just the mexicans. its all central america, asia, etc that work for free and are exploited. check who has made your xbox, tvs, clothes, toys, accesories for your home..and all I can tell you is...is that its countries that dont get paid squat.....they make corporations billions of dollars and there outsourcing the hard working america...and practically subjecting them to third world salaries...

2. imagine a mexico that says you know what you think my imigration laws are tough? well let me tell you something every illegal from central america and asia pay 5,000 dollars to get to the usa or even more...and GUESS WHAT MEXICO IS not there destination. mexico could easily say you know what i am going to use that money from illegal central americans to build up the infrastructure so need it in the southern part of mexico...we would be sending illegals with train bullets....because eventually that illegal alien money falls on the hands of the corrupted and human traffiquers...

3. america protects...germany from russia, japan from asia, korea from asia, and so many troops everywhere in the world were they could learn to defend themselves. and protect americas demand problem...FOR DRUGS, HUMAN SMUGGLING THAT IS CORRUPTING AND HURTING MEXICO.

4. imagine a mexico that would say america....doesnt care about the war of drugs. they have a lot cops on individual towns and have the infrastructure to intake my drug problem..mexico should say...I am mixing anthrax with cocaine and heroin..to get rid of those with the bad habits..after thousandths of people die. america would defenetily find the source of the problem and help mexico fight...it.

again theres 40 million workers in mexico sending over 200 billion dollars worth of goods "more then europe combine" working for 2 dollars and hour.....check PATRIOTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF CORPORTATE AMERICA CHECK!!! how much it cost a mexican to consume a car that he built in his country....???

and mexico is just the tip of the iceberg..you got illegal labor from china, indonesia...you named it...

instead of exporting democracy...whenever a chinese worker gets hit with a cane acroos the head all they can think is ...america their boss is displeased with my performance...if i dont work harder there going to fire me...i need those 30 cents an hour ....

HIPOCRATES......LEARN IT RIGHT..THE FACTS THAT IS....
WHO IS THE LEACH OF THE SYSTEM?????