Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mexico is doing the job america is not doing!

hello I am giving my opinion. if you dont have common sense to actually swallow it dont read it.

1.http://www.independent.org/images/artic ... 0927_5.gif
    http://www.globalpolicy.org/component/c ... 30079.html

after your fininshing reading this article and you truly want to find the root of the problem well you should have read it.

"If all taxes are deducted from your paycheck before you see it, you may suspect that the IRS is collecting a bigger chunk of your income than it collects from corporations and the rich. And you would be right. These days, conniving lawyers hired by large companies and wealthy individuals utilize an array of tools to evade paying U.S. taxes. Some of the most common are offshore bank accounts, offshore trusts, and phony incorporations of U.S. companies in foreign tax havens. According to an IRS consultant, the U.S. loses $70 billion every year in revenue to this sort of tax evasion. All told, as much as $5 trillion of U.S. money is in offshore assets, $3 trillion of which is in offshore bank deposits. "

since the year 2000 the usa has lost over 3.2 milllion manufacturing jobs. to outsourcing. why do I mean mexico has actually the victim and not the proble. and why corporations have actually misled you with limbaugh, beck, etc etc.

imagine a mexico saying you know what america? your people have fought for their labor rights and americans expect to get paid a descent living wage.

you and the rest of anti illegals mention that Mexican illegals dont pay their share of taxes. and that if you cant feed them dont breed them comments well let me explain something to you....yes you PATRIOT OF THE UNITED CORPORATE STATES OF AMERICA.

first of all grab those 1.2 million maquiladora workers and paid them 7.25 not 2 dollars and you would see that instead of mexicans pockiting 4.8 billion they would be putting in their pockets 17.4 billion and its not just the mexicans. its all central america, asia, etc that work for free and are exploited. check who has made your xbox, tvs, clothes, toys, accesories for your home..and all I can tell you is...is that its countries that dont get paid squat.....they make corporations billions of dollars and there outsourcing the hard working america...and practically subjecting them to third world salaries...

2. imagine a mexico that says you know what you think my imigration laws are tough? well let me tell you something every illegal from central america and asia pay 5,000 dollars to get to the usa or even more...and GUESS WHAT MEXICO IS not there destination. mexico could easily say you know what i am going to use that money from illegal central americans to build up the infrastructure so need it in the southern part of mexico...we would be sending illegals with train bullets....because eventually that illegal alien money falls on the hands of the corrupted and human traffiquers...

3. america protects...germany from russia, japan from asia, korea from asia, and so many troops everywhere in the world were they could learn to defend themselves. and protect americas demand problem...FOR DRUGS, HUMAN SMUGGLING THAT IS CORRUPTING AND HURTING MEXICO.

4. imagine a mexico that would say america....doesnt care about the war of drugs. they have a lot cops on individual towns and have the infrastructure to intake my drug problem..mexico should say...I am mixing anthrax with cocaine and heroin..to get rid of those with the bad habits..after thousandths of people die. america would defenetily find the source of the problem and help mexico fight...it.

again theres 40 million workers in mexico sending over 200 billion dollars worth of goods "more then europe combine" working for 2 dollars and hour.....check PATRIOTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF CORPORTATE AMERICA CHECK!!! how much it cost a mexican to consume a car that he built in his country....???

and mexico is just the tip of the iceberg..you got illegal labor from china, indonesia...you named it...

instead of exporting democracy...whenever a chinese worker gets hit with a cane acroos the head all they can think is ...america their boss is displeased with my performance...if i dont work harder there going to fire me...i need those 30 cents an hour ....

HIPOCRATES......LEARN IT RIGHT..THE FACTS THAT IS....
    WHO IS THE LEACH OF THE SYSTEM?????

OH I FORGOT...

JUST IN ARIZONA THEY CLAIM that illegals cost the state 2.7 billion after deducting ...if you paid the maquiladora workers 7.25 instead of 2 dollars...

those maquiladora workers alone could pay the expenses of 4 arizonas...
    just a quick fact.

Re: mexico is doing the job america is not doing!

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    hello I am giving my opinion. if you dont have common sense to actually swallow it dont read it.

1.http://www.independent.org/images/artic ... 0927_5.gif
    http://www.globalpolicy.org/component/c ... 30079.html

after your fininshing reading this article and you truly want to find the root of the problem well you should have read it.

"If all taxes are deducted from your paycheck before you see it, you may suspect that the IRS is collecting a bigger chunk of your income than it collects from corporations and the rich. And you would be right. These days, conniving lawyers hired by large companies and wealthy individuals utilize an array of tools to evade paying U.S. taxes. Some of the most common are offshore bank accounts, offshore trusts, and phony incorporations of U.S. companies in foreign tax havens. According to an IRS consultant, the U.S. loses $70 billion every year in revenue to this sort of tax evasion. All told, as much as $5 trillion of U.S. money is in offshore assets, $3 trillion of which is in offshore bank deposits. "

since the year 2000 the usa has lost over 3.2 milllion manufacturing jobs. to outsourcing. why do I mean mexico has actually the victim and not the proble. and why corporations have actually misled you with limbaugh, beck, etc etc.

imagine a mexico saying you know what america? your people have fought for their labor rights and americans expect to get paid a descent living wage.

you and the rest of anti illegals mention that Mexican illegals dont pay their share of taxes. and that if you cant feed them dont breed them comments well let me explain something to you....yes you PATRIOT OF THE UNITED CORPORATE STATES OF AMERICA.

first of all grab those 1.2 million maquiladora workers and paid them 7.25 not 2 dollars and you would see that instead of mexicans pockiting 4.8 billion they would be putting in their pockets 17.4 billion and its not just the mexicans. its all central america, asia, etc that work for free and are exploited. check who has made your xbox, tvs, clothes, toys, accesories for your home..and all I can tell you is...is that its countries that dont get paid squat.....they make corporations billions of dollars and there outsourcing the hard working america...and practically subjecting them to third world salaries...

2. imagine a mexico that says you know what you think my imigration laws are tough? well let me tell you something every illegal from central america and asia pay 5,000 dollars to get to the usa or even more...and GUESS WHAT MEXICO IS not there destination. mexico could easily say you know what i am going to use that money from illegal central americans to build up the infrastructure so need it in the southern part of mexico...we would be sending illegals with train bullets....because eventually that illegal alien money falls on the hands of the corrupted and human traffiquers...

3. america protects...germany from russia, japan from asia, korea from asia, and so many troops everywhere in the world were they could learn to defend themselves. and protect americas demand problem...FOR DRUGS, HUMAN SMUGGLING THAT IS CORRUPTING AND HURTING MEXICO.

4. imagine a mexico that would say america....doesnt care about the war of drugs. they have a lot cops on individual towns and have the infrastructure to intake my drug problem..mexico should say...I am mixing anthrax with cocaine and heroin..to get rid of those with the bad habits..after thousandths of people die. america would defenetily find the source of the problem and help mexico fight...it.

again theres 40 million workers in mexico sending over 200 billion dollars worth of goods "more then europe combine" working for 2 dollars and hour.....check PATRIOTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF CORPORTATE AMERICA CHECK!!! how much it cost a mexican to consume a car that he built in his country....???

and mexico is just the tip of the iceberg..you got illegal labor from china, indonesia...you named it...

instead of exporting democracy...whenever a chinese worker gets hit with a cane acroos the head all they can think is ...america their boss is displeased with my performance...if i dont work harder there going to fire me...i need those 30 cents an hour ....

HIPOCRATES......LEARN IT RIGHT..THE FACTS THAT IS....
    WHO IS THE LEACH OF THE SYSTEM?????
    Rant and rave all you want. You are all going home pronto. If you dont like the wages in your country then fight for your labor rights. Stop running away like little girls and STAND UP AND FIGHT. Dont expect to come here and work the jobs that Americans fought for.....do your own fighting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So this is the fault of the United States because mexico( and any other country you speak of) does not have the sense to pass a minimum wage law that protects it's citizens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they did fight...inform yourself...

remember the signing of nafta? the ezln..stood up and guess what..the mexican govermnet retialiated...and killed thousands with the help and support of americas military...

you dont even know it...the people running both countries....are to exploited....all the middle class american...is being broken by cheap labor practice and supported by corporations from america that not only do they replaced their labor with cheap workers.....they also evade their obligations in paying taxes....

read..inform yourself...
    imagine if the american citizen obligated their american sweatshops to pay 7.25 world wide..just imagine

the drain of jobs in the state would not be massive as it ist right now...
    illegal imigration is a reflection of our failed economical policies..with free trade

http://theelectoralmap.com/wp-content/u ... anics1.jpg

see this map....I so hope ur right that the capitalist system of america..uproots those hispanics of the face of the usa..and then still maintain that same balance..with the BRIC and the rest of its world competitors..

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    So this is the fault of the United States because mexico( and any other country you speak of) does not have the sense to pass a minimum wage law that protects it's citizens?
    read about ezln and their fight against nafta...inform yourself...any american that has lost its job to foreign competitors...the regular american worker that hates free trade would have united against those mexican peasents...instead of letting our goverment supply the mexican goverment to erase them like a pest problem

Re: they did fight...inform yourself...

remember the signing of nafta? the ezln..stood up and guess what..the mexican govermnet retialiated...and killed thousands with the help and support of americas military...

you dont even know it...the people running both countries....are to exploited....all the middle class american...is being broken by cheap labor practice and supported by corporations from america that not only do they replaced their labor with cheap workers.....they also evade their obligations in paying taxes....

read..inform yourself...
    imagine if the american citizen obligated their american sweatshops to pay 7.25 world wide..just imagine

illegal imigration is a reflection of our failed economical policies..with free trade
    Do you think the American labor fights were bloodless? Many of the first union activists were killed. Yea it aint easy. But guess what, Americans fought to have labor laws and rights. Americans bled for it. And I dont see why someone from another country should get the jobs and labor rights fought for by Americans. We had a good thing set up...and what happens? Illegals just think they can walk in and work for pennies and that will be ok with us. Well it is not ok. We fought for labor rights and now illegals are CROSSING THE PICKET LINE OF THE AMERICAN WORKER. Go home and fight for your labor rights. Yes some will die...some Americans died during their labor struggles. But you do not deserve to take what we fought for...and died for.

Re: they did fight...inform yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

read..inform yourself...

Do you think the American labor fights were bloodless? Many of the first union activists were killed. Yea it aint easy. But guess what, Americans fought to have labor laws and rights. Americans bled for it. And I dont see why someone from another country should get the jobs and labor rights fought for by Americans. We had a good thing set up...and what happens? Illegals just think they can walk in and work for pennies and that will be ok with us. Well it is not ok. We fought for labor rights and now illegals are CROSSING THE PICKET LINE OF THE AMERICAN WORKER. Go home and fight for your labor rights. Yes some will die...some Americans died during their labor struggles. But you do not deserve to take what we fought for...and died for.
    see youre thinking in a small perspective...illegals are only a tip of the percentage of workers world wide...the illegals here are like kings to them...

the problem...is ...read...read...I am not asking for illegals to fight for their rights here....they have rights...americans treat them like kings compare to other countries...

what i am saying is and caputure the tough...got it...if american corporations... like ford, gm, gap, nike, adidas..etc...go outside the usa...because they know they cannot defeat the american worker with all the laws to uphold...they just go to some country...

pay them nothing, 1 to 2 dollars an hour...and go about saying...oh well is there problem..they dont have labor rights...

those are the same pigs...that american labor unions protect themselves from...since they cant fight them..they find a weaker opponent..

look the world doesnt expect america to fight is labor wages...what it wants its for america not support countries that AS SOON AS THE WORKER WANTS A RAISE they cross him as a communism...and seek american military aid and training to uproot the problem

read read..read..

illegals is just the tip of the problem of americas failed economic free trades....

the world is getting ripped off from their well deserve dollars...they finance americas mortgages, cars, etc..etc...

if you dont believe me read about chinas surplus...

all I can assure you that we cannot nuke the world...
    when we cant face the fact ...that china someday...that doll you bought your daughter and that soccer ball you bought your soon...helped financed their own death in some asian shoreline 20 years from now...

chinas,,military is financing their military from their exports....and so is brazil..and all the world competitors...

the world is a chess game...and trust me that mexican that you see as a
    intruder...as a leach...

youre going to want him right beside you...to at least scare, hold the line...whatever you want to say about it...

the world is getting more competitive and trust me the drain on jobs is not the illegals is the outsourcing .....for cheap labor ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast