Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Notice they call "their" own citizens immigrant......

As long as we have clowns in congress this is what we have to deal with. I'm a 42 year old female who resides in San Jose, CA, My father came from Mexico but he did it the right way, he went thru the proper channels to get his resident card and became a Citizen. What gets me so pissed off is that the illegals alliens been living here so long here that they think for some reason they have rights, and now their are demanding shit, See they think people or company's can't discriminate against them, its against the law, Yea against the law to discriminate against me " a citizen" but not them, they should not even be here in the first place to discrininate against. Oh, but they keep coming,women from Mexico they come here illegally and the first thing they do is get pregnant so they can collect Welefare, and they get it for their kid because it's a citizen which is fine but here in the States you have to be over 18 to apply for any government assistance like Welefare, Right. And since the mom is illegal she should not qualify, as for the kid, he could apply once he of age, just like the rest of us here. As long as we keep giving these people a free ticket to come here, they are going to do it, in away it is our fault too because were just adding fuel to the fire all of these years. It's sad because when I was 16 years old the fast food franchise is where could took up employment to make a couple of bucks, now illegals took over that, my kid can't even get a job because they took over, It's alot of things that bother me and I feel so helpless in this matter.

AGGIE,

As long as we have clowns in congress this is what we have to deal with. I'm a 42 year old female who resides in San Jose, CA, My father came from Mexico but he did it the right way, he went thru the proper channels to get his resident card and became a Citizen. What gets me so pissed off is that the illegals alliens been living here so long here that they think for some reason they have rights, and now their are demanding shit, See they think people or company's can't discriminate against them, its against the law, Yea against the law to discriminate against me " a citizen" but not them, they should not even be here in the first place to discrininate against. Oh, but they keep coming,women from Mexico they come here illegally and the first thing they do is get pregnant so they can collect Welefare, and they get it for their kid because it's a citizen which is fine but here in the States you have to be over 18 to apply for any government assistance like Welefare, Right. And since the mom is illegal she should not qualify, as for the kid, he could apply once he of age, just like the rest of us here. As long as we keep giving these people a free ticket to come here, they are going to do it, in away it is our fault too because were just adding fuel to the fire all of these years. It's sad because when I was 16 years old the fast food franchise is where could took up employment to make a couple of bucks, now illegals took over that, my kid can't even get a job because they took over, It's alot of things that bother me and I feel so helpless in this matter.

AGGIE,

Re: Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Another Law we need is to hold Mexico and other countries accountable.
    I agree. We should charge Mexico for the costs of illegal immigration. They'd figure out something different then.
    Maybe the US and our States need to file an lawsuit against the Mexican Government?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Welcome to alipac "aggie" glad you have joined us.

Ahh you child wants to do one of those jobs Americans won't do! Well where I live the high school kids are still doing those jobs, so that blows a big whole in their theory.

The man that mows my lawn is a 61 year old retired American who supplements his income doing one of those jobs Americans won't do.

I could go on for quite a while but we all know it is a crock!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by aggie
    As long as we have clowns in congress this is what we have to deal with. I'm a 42 year old female who resides in San Jose, CA, My father came from Mexico but he did it the right way, he went thru the proper channels to get his resident card and became a Citizen. What gets me so pissed off is that the illegals alliens been living here so long here that they think for some reason they have rights, and now their are demanding V****V, See they think people or company's can't discriminate against them, its against the law, Yea against the law to discriminate against me " a citizen" but not them, they should not even be here in the first place to discrininate against. Oh, but they keep coming,women from Mexico they come here illegally and the first thing they do is get pregnant so they can collect Welefare, and they get it for their kid because it's a citizen which is fine but here in the States you have to be over 18 to apply for any government assistance like Welefare, Right. And since the mom is illegal she should not qualify, as for the kid, he could apply once he of age, just like the rest of us here. As long as we keep giving these people a free ticket to come here, they are going to do it, in away it is our fault too because were just adding fuel to the fire all of these years. It's sad because when I was 16 years old the fast food franchise is where could took up employment to make a couple of bucks, now illegals took over that, my kid can't even get a job because they took over, It's alot of things that bother me and I feel so helpless in this matter.

AGGIE,
    Aggie, Welcome to ALIPAC

You've come to the right place.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12