Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Interesting information, Coto !

It would be interesting to see what the views are of the US towards the influence these countries are having on US.

...or does THAT NOT MATTER ?
    I'm pleading the 5th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't blame you, had_enuf. I think it would be safe to assume that the results would be quite telling, shall we say.
    I don't know too many Americans who are still being politically correct anymore.

By the way, today I wish my name was had_enuf instead of LegalUSCitizen.
    Cause I feel a lot more like a had_enuf than a LegalUSCitizen.

Wanna switch just for today ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't blame you, had_enuf. I think it would be safe to assume that the results would be quite telling, shall we say.
    I don't know too many Americans who are still being politically correct anymore.

By the way, today I wish my name was had_enuf instead of LegalUSCitizen.
    Cause I feel a lot more like a had_enuf than a LegalUSCitizen.

Wanna switch just for today ?
    Sure thing, Legal.

:P Thanks, Legal !

:P Thanks, Legal !
    Just don't say anything I wouldn't say, had_enuf.

Okay. Do you mind if I tell President Bush what I REALLY want to tell him today while I'm "had_enuf" ?

Okay. Do you mind if I tell President Bush what I REALLY want to tell him today while I'm "had_enuf" ?
    Let 'Er Rip! :P

You're more brave than I ever thought, Legal !!

Had_enuf, here is your name back. I have decided that it is wrong for me to take over your identity even for oneday, even though you were so kind in saying that I could be had_enuf today.

I have to be who I am just like someone from Mexico or some other country has to be who they are. We can't change WHO we are but we can change things that are not right in our countries by speaking out and working hard to make things right.

So I will remain LegalUSCitizen, and I will try to make my country a better place for my fellow Americans and our little fellow Americans.

Now, Illegals you go home and try to do the same. Okay ? You will see that you CAN make a difference. All you have to do is to WANT TO.
    If you do, you might make a huge difference in your country...and you know what ? I might come and visit YOUR country for a change. BUT I'LL REMEMBER TO ASK BEFORE I COME. Deal ? Okay. Goodbye and good luck to all of you.

Now why can't President Bush say that ?

Right now, the feeling is mutual. So who cares??
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast