Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It figures that Mexico would have the lowest opinion of the U.S.
    But whatever makes them mad makes me glad!

I say we should put the fear of God in them like General Sam Houston did.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Testament
    I say we should put the fear of God in them like General Sam Houston did.
    There is no love for Houston in the Mexican community.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-17484-sam.html+houston
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This post on what Mexico and other foreigners think of America has sparked my interest.

What sparked my interest is this whole idea of "America Bashing" and the often negative opinions foreigners have about the "Ugly American."

I lived in Wales and England for 4 1/2 years as a teen. (No, I wasn't an illegal alien. My father's employer contracted him to work on a military base in Wales). Even in Great Britain, there was a little America bashing.

My former insignificant other has traveled extensively on business not only throughout the USA but to several foreign countries. The company he has been employed with for many, many years has ties to foreign countries the two most common Israel and India. In the past I had to suffer entertaining foreign visitors, some who have lived in the USA for a time I suppose on Visas and divided their time between their home countries and the USA. I heard much "America bashing" and dealt with a great deal of rudeness mostly with two of the wives of my former spouses' business associates. Let's just say they were much older than me and exhibited signs of a very nasty mother-in-law. I cannot believe I suffered such insults and rudeness IN MY OWN HOME to advance the career of my former lesser half.

I am so sick and tired of hearing criticisims of American citizens. Any foreigner whether legal or illegal who doesn't appreciate all of the advantages they receive by living in the USA should get their tail feathers immediately out of this country. Well, the illegals need to leave regardless. Don't come here and insult us! If your home countries are so great, then what on earth are you doing here? If you don't like it here or like Americans, then leave pronto and good riddance to you.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

They don't respect us as a people - They view us as a fat cow to be milked and stupid for letting them do it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    They don't respect us as a people - They view us as a fat cow to be milked and stupid for letting them do it.
    You summed up the attitude of many, perfectly, and in one sentence. We're their cash cows (or bulls)!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123