Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico opposed to US moving troops to border

Last night, during a segment about Mexican drug violence on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Casey Wian reported that "the Mexican government is opposed to the United States moving Troops to the border." He did not, however, elaborate further on this statement.

If this is true, I would like to know why, specifically. I searched for information but found nothing. I also emailed the show, but the chances of getting a response, much less read on air, are usually slim.

Do any of you know any specifics?

Who cares if Mexico is opposed. They have troops on their southern border, so it's a case of do as I say, not what I do.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexico opposed to US moving troops to border

[quote="carolinamtnwoman"]Last night, during a segment about Mexican drug violence on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Casey Wian reported that "the Mexican government is opposed to the United States moving Troops to the border." He did not, however, elaborate further on this statement.

If this is true, I would like to know why, specifically. I searched for information but found nothing. I also emailed the show, but the chances of getting a response, much less read on air, are usually slim.

Do any of you know any specifics?[/quote]

That Mexico objects to troops on our border is not really recent news.

It's more like on-going news.

They have been prattling on about this......loudly........for a long time now but, probably within the last two years I'd say, they have added an "or else" tone and implication to their objections
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shut down the Borders DHS... maybe getting National Guard, INTERESTING..

Remember we still have E-Verify, 287g Program, and ICE...

My question is why on earth would they be opposed to such action? Are they also opposed to increased Border Patrol and/or the National Guard, or just the US military? Are they afraid that it might be successful? Are they afraid that the US military will put a stop to violence and drug, weapons, and human smuggling? Are they afraid that no more illegal immigrants would succeed in invading our country? Are they afraid of the negative impact on their economy from the loss of revenue from these illegal activities?

If this statement is true, I would like to know the specific justification for such.

April
    Victory in Arkansas!!! We need the HAMMER down in the other states NOW!!!!

Please join in here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-870512.html#870512

MW
    Last night, during a segment about Mexican drug violence on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Casey Wian reported that "the Mexican government is opposed to the United States moving Troops to the border." He did not, however, elaborate further on this statement.
    Didn't Mexico recently move Mexican military troops to the border?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    As I have said this government of, by and for illegal aliens, the Mexican government and the drug cartels has absolutely no intention of EVER securing the border as they feel cheap labor for their corporate, Chamber of Commerce, union, big labor masters and remittances to their Mexican government and drug cartel masters is far more important than the lives of Americans which they are more than willing to sacrifice to achieve their goals of a border less North American Union. And Vmonkey there is no more e-verify. Obama and Napolitano stopped all work site raids and all other federal immigration law enforcement efforts including e-verify to bring in even more cheap labor for their handlers. I would agree with one poster in the Fox news blog these few additional token agents will go after Americans smuggling weapons and and will leave illegal alien border crossers alone even though many are drug cartel members, MS-13 gang bangers, sex offenders and other criminals. This government does not give a damn about Americans and will sacrifice as many Americans as they feel they need to achieve their goals.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

quote(My question is why on earth would they be opposed to such action? Quote

Easy, they do not want the flow of "goods" stopped, I've lived on and near the border 30 years the hypocrisy of the Mexican government in my opinion is obvious to all it appears but our government.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I just know Mexico has always said they want us out of their affairs. With the money and goods they want us to send to them for this problem, they want no limits or anything saying how they use it, or any accountability. Mexico does not cooperate much with us at all. If they do, it's sending Mexican books for use in our schools for "their" people. It's pulling teeth to even get criminals back. I don't know why we waste or time and efforts because they aren't much different than the illegals here. Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie and leave me alone and let me do what I want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast