Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

come on yall, we all know mexico is nothing but hypocrits when it comes to borders. they dont want anyone on the north border because they want their people to just walk over and take the free money that our stupid government at all levels gives them so they can send it back home

Money into mexico from the US is the third most way mexico gets money
    its all about the MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    My question is why on earth would they be opposed to such action? Are they also opposed to increased Border Patrol and/or the National Guard, or just the US military? Are they afraid that it might be successful? Are they afraid that the US military will put a stop to violence and drug, weapons, and human smuggling? Are they afraid that no more illegal immigrants would succeed in invading our country? Are they afraid of the negative impact on their economy from the loss of revenue from these illegal activities?

If this statement is true, I would like to know the specific justification for such.
    Personally, I think that since their economy is based on illegal activity that they don't want our help. I'm sure El Presidente needs his drug money.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Re: Mexico opposed to US moving troops to border

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Last night, during a segment about Mexican drug violence on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Casey Wian reported that "the Mexican government is opposed to the United States moving Troops to the border." He did not, however, elaborate further on this statement.

If this is true, I would like to know why, specifically. I searched for information but found nothing. I also emailed the show, but the chances of getting a response, much less read on air, are usually slim.

Do any of you know any specifics?
    What hypocrites! Mexico has troops on the border but they are offended that we might do the same thing? Too much!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    come on yall, we all know mexico is nothing but hypocrits when it comes to borders. they dont want anyone on the north border because they want their people to just walk over and take the free money that our stupid government at all levels gives them so they can send it back home

Money into mexico from the US is the third most way mexico gets money
    its all about the MONEY
    Ditto! It's all about the remittances that illegal invaders send back to their beloved mexico! To the tune of 24 billion dollars! That's a lot of pesos that mexico is not prepared to give up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeap, you guys are so right. This is America, and its our Country.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Mexico sold out to the cartels a long time ago. The cartels have successfully infiltrated the government, law enforcement, the military and businesses. This is MUCH worse than Colombia's cartels and it's a losing battle for us.

Interesting story, a friend of mine from Mexico got a car loan from a bank. Only after she got the loan, did she discover that a cartel OWNED the bank. She is now beholden to them.

We need to seal our border and let mexico take care of solving this themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12