Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico to Relaunch Diplomatic Ties with Cuba, Venezuela

Mexico City - Mexico's relations with Venezuela and Cuba are regaining pace and the three countries plan to exchange ambassadors soon, Mexico's foreign minister said Tuesday.

"Mexico's ambassadors will soon travel to these nations, where we will open a new stage of relations with them," she said.

Fox and his Venezuelan counterpart, Hugo Chavez, clashed over a dispute over the U.S.-promoted Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA). Fox criticized Chavez for opposing the FTAA.

However, the three nations have been improving their relations in recent months.

Mexico has chosen its ambassadors to the two countries and will send them as early as next week.
    http://www.banderasnews.com/0709/nr-diplomaticties.htm

Well isn't this just lovely?

Blood is thicker than water!!!

Maybe we can deport all of Mexico's illegals to one of the South American countries.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    When even chavez and castro don't want anything to do with you, it's pretty bad.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Maybe we can deport all of Mexico's illegals to one of the South American countries.
    I think we should send all illegals east of the Mississippi to Cuba and all those between Ol' Miss and the Rio Grande to Venezula, while those west get sent back to Mexico. Let CC&C, Inc. (Castro Chavez & Calderon) sort it out from there.

Maybe Calderon is trying to find some more illegals to send us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

I think we should send all illegals east of the Mississippi to Cuba and all those between Ol' Miss and the Rio Grande to Venezula, while those west get sent back to Mexico. Let CC&C, Inc. (Castro Chavez & Calderon) sort it out from there.
    This might just work out for us! LOL!!! One thing for sure, it would solve the language problem! And just think...no more ESL classes. And heck...maybe the Cubans in Florida will go back home.

CC&C, Inc....love it!!!

GREAT May be Caldron will appoint Elvira Ambassador to Venezuela !! Wouldn't that be perfect!!

The 3 countrys deserve each other!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CC&C, Inc. will end up with millions of poor, angry, displaced illegals who will rise up against them because they won't have ESL, cable TV, ER's, WIC, SSI, DL's, fake ID's, free quality health-care, cell phones, computers and, most of all freedom. You don't know what you got, until you lose it. When the illegals lose it, they'll rise up. I just hope we get rid of them before that day comes and CC&C, Inc. have to deal with the problems they created.

Didn't Chavez make some kind of anti-American deal within the last few years with that leader in Iran?-I can't say his name so I won't even attempt to spell it.starts with an A though.
    I myself don't like the sound of these three amigos getting cozy.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast