Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    GREAT May be Caldron will appoint Elvira Ambassador to Venezuela !! Wouldn't that be perfect!!

The 3 countrys deserve each other!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    You beat me to that one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Didn't Chavez make some kind of anti-American deal within the last few years with that leader in Iran
    I believe you're speaking of the President of Iran, Ahmadinejad. The Supreme Leader, A's boss, is Khamenei. K's sound like C's so now we have CCC&K, Inc. Good point.

Maybe Bush can join and make it CCC&C -- Castro, Caldaron, Chavez and........Chimp
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Didn't Chavez make some kind of anti-American deal within the last few years with that leader in Iran
    I believe you're speaking of the President of Iran, Ahmadinejad. The Supreme Leader, A's boss, is Khamenei. K's sound like C's so now we have CCC&K, Inc. Good point.
    And don't forget Hu (I think that's his name, lol) in CHINA! Chavez and Calderon are already courting him. In fact China and Venezuela are going to be drilling for oil right off the coast of Florida!

"BearFlagRepublic"]Maybe Bush can join and make it CCC&C -- Castro, Caldaron, Chavez and........Chimp
    "Bear" are you sure you didn't mean Castro, Caldron, Chavez and.....Chump!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

dk2
    http://www.state.gov/t/us/rm/9962.htm

Beyond the Axis of Evil: Additional Threats from Weapons of Mass Destruction

John R. Bolton, Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security
    Remarks to the Heritage Foundation
    Washington, DC
    May 6, 2002

(snip)

Havana has long provided safehaven for terrorists, earning it a place on the State Department’s list of terrorist-sponsoring states. The country is known to be harboring terrorists from Colombia, Spain, and fugitives from the United States. We know that Cuba is collaborating with other state sponsors of terror.

Castro has repeatedly denounced the U.S. war on terrorism. He continues to view terror as a legitimate tactic to further revolutionary objectives. Last year, Castro visited Iran, Syria and Libya -- all designees on the same list of terrorist-sponsoring states. At Tehran University, these were his words: "Iran and Cuba, in cooperation with each other, can bring America to its knees. The U.S. regime is very weak, and we are witnessing this weakness from close up."

But Cuba’s threat to our security often has been underplayed. An official U.S. government report in 1998 concluded that Cuba did not represent a significant military threat to the United States or the region. It went only so far as to say that, "Cuba has a limited capacity to engage in some military and intelligence activities which could pose a danger to U.S. citizens under some circumstances." However, then-Secretary of Defense William Cohen tried to add some balance to this report by expressing in the preface his serious concerns about Cuba’s intelligence activities against the United States and its human rights practices. Most notably, he said, "I remain concerned about Cuba’s potential to develop and produce biological agents, given its biotechnology infrastructure…"

Why was the 1998 report on Cuba so unbalanced? Why did it underplay the threat Cuba posed to the United States? A major reason is Cuba’s aggressive intelligence operations against the United States, which included recruiting the Defense Intelligence Agency’s senior Cuba analyst, Ana Belen Montes, to spy for Cuba. Montes not only had a hand in drafting the 1998 Cuba report but also passed some of our most sensitive information about Cuba back to Havana. Montes was arrested last fall and pleaded guilty to espionage on March 19th.

For four decades Cuba has maintained a well-developed and sophisticated biomedical industry, supported until 1990 by the Soviet Union. This industry is one of the most advanced in Latin America, and leads in the production of pharmaceuticals and vaccines that are sold worldwide. Analysts and Cuban defectors have long cast suspicion on the activities conducted in these biomedical facilities.

Here is what we now know: The United States believes that Cuba has at least a limited offensive biological warfare research and development effort. Cuba has provided dual-use biotechnology to other rogue states. We are concerned that such technology could support BW programs in those states. We call on Cuba to cease all BW-applicable cooperation with rogue states and to fully comply with all of its obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention.

(snip)

"Hey, Fidel! We have 100 trucking companies that can haul your products for you."

-Mexican Ambassador to Cuba

If our elected officials were real leaders, they would let Mexico know that dealing with these countries may have an adverse effect on their relationship with their good neighbor to the north.

The more I read, the more unbelievable it gets!

SEAL THE BORDER AND LET THE DEPORTATIONS COMMENCE!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

Yes, my mistake

APRIL, please post those Bush/Chimp pics
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Yes, my mistake

APRIL, please post those Bush/Chimp pics
    LMAO, ah I remember now the Chimp pictures! Yes April where's the picture
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

dk2-Thanks for the article.I wasn't aware of the Cuban/Syria/Iran relations,now I'm extra worried. Again thanks.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

..and the American people will reap what it's so-called President will have sown..

If we don't get all of these girly-men out of office, folks we are in for a lot of trouble in the near future. We need real men with real missions and goals for the U.S. in office. Bush is a fool and we have been bigger fools for electing him as our President. He's kissed Meixico's and China's ass for so long now that he's left us very volunerable. Mexico has just stabbed Bush in the back by renewing their relations with Cuba, whether Bush realizes it or not.

If Mexico is parlaying with Cuba who has new political ties with Iran, Bush should cut Mexico off at the knees and let Calderon know he means business. Or will Bush cave like a girly-man and get caught up in the tangled web he weaves?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast