Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you think we could get Williams to put this on the front page? We need to alert Americans on the steps of Illegals taking over there neighborhoods. I never thought about this before but we could use this as a tool for Americans to be on the look out for take overs so they could start some kind of action. It happens so fast to us that we didn't even know it was going on before it was to late.
    We realized it when we heard the Mexican Music blaring.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have lived here for 42 years and I could write a book on the destructive changes I have seen
    If we can keep the illegal immigration issue in the legal voter’s minds through the election cycle perhaps you could write a book in 42 years about the positive change in our state. Keep the faith, the lights aren’t out and the party’s not over just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think the last straw for me in San Diego was when I had to dodge the chickens running up and down the street as I drove to and from my house.
    LOL I know!! I was driving down C street just a couple months ago -- ya know that crappy area off the 94? And I had to stop my car because a chicken walked directly out in front of me. The chicken actually crossed the road........no joke
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Just within the last several years every major fast food restaurant in Southern California, Mc Donalds, Carls Jr., Burger King, Jack in the Box, now employ illegals aliens and I can't understand them when ordering my food...What happened to all the high school students and senior citizens that had those jobs before?...I've heard that almost half of the illegals in the country have come here "under" the Bush Adminatration...Think about it?... for the last four years everytime Bush has opened his mouth, he has encouraged more illegals to come here!
    Bush has helped in destroying my state of California...Someday I hope he is living inside of a prison cell for the damage he has done to this country!

I've had to try and adapt my language.

If I want a large Sprite I've got to try and remember to say large Sprite Drink or I'll end up with large fries.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Who in the heck does this scum think he is? Destroy America? Obviously he is for illegals. He is one of the many pro-illegal creeps that wants open borders. It won't happen!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Who in the heck does this scum think he is? Destroy America? Obviously he is for illegals. He is one of the many pro-illegal creeps that wants open borders. It won't happen!
    you are very mistaken.

Lamm was just being particularly over the top and facetious to make our point about how our elected officials ARE allowing the destruction of America and we need to stop it right away.

do a little research before you pop off on the good guys, yo.

I HAVE LIVED IN CALIFORNIA FOR 53 YEARS. AND IT HAS BECOME UNRECOGNIZABLE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The sad part is, is that this entire takeover by the illegals has a domino effect. Because people are being driven out of California, they are moving north. All of sudden Washington, Oregon and Idaho are experiencing an unexpected growth and it's starting to crowd people out in those states.

These illegals are like a disease that spreads faster than the common cold, and our government better come up with a remedy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELL TINY.....THIS IS ONE CALIFORNIAN THAT IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I AM STAYING NO MATTER WHAT.

Good for you, redpony. And I'll be damned if I give up my beautiful state of Idaho, either.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast