Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BearFlagRepublic...

I totally know the area you're talking about. And yes...it's really bad now. You're an amazing person to be able to continue to live and work there.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I had two full grown sheep running around my neighborhood. The thing I find frightening is that the numbers are growing the harrassment by these people is getting more and more. We are surrounded by criminals and we are really starting to be the minority and are been driven out of our homes. It really is time that we start to sue our government. We need attorney's. I don't know exactly what would be our best defense against these beasts. I know the government won't help so maybe we need to sue the government. It has become hate crimes against the american's.
    You have heard of attorney's representing thousands of people at one time. They call it a class action suit. Is there anyway that we could start a class action suit from with all of us and all damages that we would win we could just sign over to the attorney's? Does anyone know if this is even possible?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    BearFlagRepublic...

I totally know the area you're talking about. And yes...it's really bad now. You're an amazing person to be able to continue to live and work there.
    Thanx americangirl Being tall and having the results of a "physically demanding job" can come in handy sometimes
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

todds60 wrote:
    The bottom line is this: No one is protecting me and my rights because I am an anglo-saxon with an education. According to my government, I owe some of the sweat of my brow to minorities, drug abusers, illegal immigrants and gang memebers. NO MORE!! Me and my family and friends come first and those of you like minded individuals here are always welcome.

I will no longer, in a free society, be told who I should like, who I will be required to go to school with and certainly not who I share a neighborhood with. Especially while the powers that be live in their gated communities and have their children attend private schools.
    Right on Todd. Stay mad and give 'em hell. We need the whole of America to be just as mad as we are here in California.

Wouldn't you love to be able to bring some of those elitist senators down here and rub their prissy faces in what we have to deal with day after day?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Howdy to all,

I too have had the pleasure of finding this site recently. Great site William, and Thanks for the welcome.

I have read all of the posts in this topic and it is quite evident that many folks here are from MexiCali?.... I, uh, mean California.

Just thought I would put in my $.02! I have been traveling to California for the better part of 11 yrs. now. I have seen and experienced much of what has been posted, minus the flight part. Just wondering what could be said to those who may not have any idea as to how serious these problems are in the more affected areas. Perhaps some suggestions that might help those who are just starting to see things changing in their respective areas. I live in the heartland, Indiana, and around my parts very few people understand what other parts of this country of ours is putting up with.

Perhaps some pro-active suggestions could help.
    Like paying attention to the new people on the block and how many are living in that house. Many states have ordinances to how many people can occupy a home or apartment. Pet ordinances. Zoning laws. Curfews? License plates on vehichles need to be current and from the state in which one resides.

My point is, people can prepare themselves by knowing the local laws and protesting any illegals that break these laws. Force the town fathers, the local officials to enforce the laws before they get out of control. Talk with neighbors and have a plan that makes sense and is backed up with legal measures. An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

To those that are not familiar with the impact that illegal immigration has on a community, do yourself a favor and research, visit, and educate yourself and your nieghbors. The impact can be very profound. America is taken on a very different face in some parts of our country. Boycott any buisness that brings them into your area for cheap labor. The job you save could be your own.

As a disclaimer, I am not an ALARMIST, I consider myself a realist, I am not a BIGOT, I am a law abiding American, and I like other law abiding Americans.

Perhaps others with some first hand experience can post some suggestions for those who have not as of yet, or just recently have started to see this problem raise it's ugly head?

Can you say "TERM LIMITS"? Time to tell alot of Senators to go back home. Party does not matter, just go home! Vote the bums out!

"A politician is like a diaper, they need to be changed often."

DJ

Leaving California

The sad part is, is that this entire takeover by the illegals has a domino effect. Because people are being driven out of California, they are moving north. All of sudden Washington, Oregon and Idaho are experiencing an unexpected growth and it's starting to crowd people out in those states.
    I am a Californian who is feeling the same anger, and I think I may represent a lot of other Californians who have not left YET. I happen to have a job that I love, but the day I am tired of it--I'm gone. And when I go, I will take my tax base, my money, and my educational contribution (I am a university professor). Imagine what California will be like when people like me leave in the next couple of years. Who will pay for the increasing costs of subsidizing all the illegal services--let alone the regular costs of the state? But we have politicians in the state who are not listening. I think other states that don't want an invasion of former Californians had better pay attention. This really will be a domino effect.

I had a talk with my son (age 27) about the fact that the twenty something generation are not interested in politics. They don't vote. They are generally not aware of anything except their new cell phones. He is all about writing his dissertation--and looked at me like I'm a little crazy. I am not an alarmist type personality and added that it is HIS generation that will pay the price.

roundabout,

Yes, "term limits" needs to be high on our agenda. We can't allow these Senators to spend 30, 40 years in the Senate amassing power. There are so few of them and they never change. Often spouses take over when one dies. It becomes about deal making not about representing the voters who put them in office.

The fact that BOTH California Senators supported amnesty is a perfect example of how out of touch they are and how little they care about the voters.

With everything that has been stated here, it is amazing to me that we've maintained relative calm and there hasn't been turf fights yet. I guess if everyone has left, then there's no justification to fight.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This thread is great! It reminds me exactly of why I left Mexifornia!

(I used to live in the Rancho San Diego area up until 1999.)

Why I left Mexifornia:

I was getting gas one day at the Arco station on the north side of Hwy. 94 at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave. and Waite Drive for those of you who know the area.
    As I waited in line for my turn at the pump the guy lined up in front of me suddenly started to back up. I sounded my horn but he just kept going and backed up into me causing a dent in the right front fender of my car. When I got out of my car to exchange information with the driver I discovered he didn't speak English, didn't have a driver's license and no proof of insurance or registration for the vehicle either.
    I immediately called the San Diego Police department from a pay phone, explained the situation and requested a Spanish speaking officer be dispatched.
    When the Hispanic officer showed up he asked the driver, "Who does the vehicle belong to"?
    The driver claimed that he had just bought it but had no title signed by the seller or any proof of ownership whatsoever.
    The officer explained to him that he couldn't let the guy drive the vehicle away from the scene of the accident because he didn't have a driver's license.
    However, after explaining that to the driver the officer didn't even write the guy a ticket for driving without a driver's license because the driver didn't have any identification. In other words, there was no name to write the ticket too.
    The officer told the driver he would have to leave the vehicle parked there but, THAT HE WAS FREE TO GO!!!
    I couldn't believe it.
    I asked the officer, "You're just going to let this guy walk away from this"? "He doesn't even have any identification". "He could be anybody".
    The officer's reply: "So could you".
    I quickly replied, "I have identification."
    Now, here's the kicker folks: The San Diego Police officer who was sworn to protect American citizens replied back to me,"It could be fake".

I left California less than three months later.

This is a true story and can be confirmed by State Farm Agent Paul Varelia in La Mesa, California.

Rice

You should have asked this jackass of an officer, 'who is your supervisor' or, 'what is your badge number'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast